Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
RepackboxWidenersSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed for knee surgery

Prayers needed for knee surgery

Please pray for me this morning , I going in for knee surgery on my right. It's just going to be ortho but prayers sure help any situation. Thanks in advance.

Mark

May God be with you and the doctor. I've had knee surgery, it will get better. s mac

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Prayers sent,, Speady recovery ; )
    H/D

Banned

Praying for a full and complete recovery for you Brother..

Boolit Grand Master

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Oh and the nurses from Hee Haw to brighten the days

Boolit Master

I did Mark. Let us know how you are doing.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Thank you everyone for the prayers. Everything went good and I'm on the way home. Oh, I didn't get the nurses from Hee Haw. Lol.

Mark

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Glad to hear you are back in butt kickin' form again!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

In Remembrance

Good to hear you are home. Exercise that knee! Mine is only slightly improved from my surgery two years ago. I am praying for better results for you.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
    Sully

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning
    Thanks to God ! May there be no complications or infection. May you have full use of an important joint.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me during my knee repair. I started therapy yesterday, will be going 3 times a week. It sure was painful, but I know that it will get better soon. Again thanks and my you all have an awesome thanksgiving. Just remember to give the thanks to our wonderful God

Mark

Boolit Master

Mark I have prayed for your speedy and complete recovery as well. I have not had to have that particular surgery, but from those I know that have gone through it I think it is vital that you stretch yourself and do your therapy and bend that knee joint. If you don't they will do it for you and it will be no fun. Have a good Thanksgiving as well.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Buddy
    My Prayers are with you! I had both knees replaced last year ... it does get a lot better!

May the Peace of God Be With You!
    and to ensure it, Keep Your Powder Dry!
    NRA Endowment Member
    Life Member 1957
    NRA Member since 1954
    NRA Training Counselor: Rifle . Pistol. Shotgun. Metallic Reloading. Shotshell Reloading, Personal Protection In the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief Range Safety Office
    DrBill33
    castmine:
    "Where is John Gault?"

Thank you to everyone for praying for knees. I'm still needing your prayers as I go in Friday for carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and injections on my left. I'm an aircraft mechanic and need my both my hands for work. So any prayers are appreciated, thank you and God bless.

Mark

Boolit Master

Lifting you up, Cast Boolit Brother.

DRNurse1

Education is one thing you can give away freely while suffering no personal loss and likely increasing one's own knowledge.

Properly vetted source information prevents GIGO, the scourge of the internet.

Thank you to all that have prayed for me in my time of need. My carpal tunnel surgery was a success. I'm home resting with an ice pack on it. I go Monday to my physical therapist to have the dressing removed and the one and only session of therapy. God is good.

Mark

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning and Praise God once more !
    Hard to get by without the hands doing as they should.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mhat View Post
    Thank you to everyone for praying for knees. I'm still needing your prayers as I go in Friday for carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand and injections on my left. I'm an aircraft mechanic and need my both my hands for work. So any prayers are appreciated, thank you and God bless.

Mark
    Took me about 2-weeks to get over the arthroscopic torn miniscus surgery in my knee and the carpal tunnel took a little longer. Seldom think about it anymore. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Boolit Master

Here it is the end of December. How's the knee? Hope you are recovering well. After 4 months of waiting, the VA finally told me I had a torn meniscus, a vertical tear. It won't heal without surgery. So, when am I scheduled? We don't know yet. I only just got the referral to the Orthopedic clinic on Thursday, this week. It'll probably be March before they get to me. Oh, joy. The best of Obamacare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast