Titan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad Data
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show off your K-38's!!

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    9.3x---------: I,and some friends, are setting out to make sure you get to choose from a goodly selection of value-priced Model 14s this coming April... Onceabull (I passed up a nice one by my standards,in order to afford the 38/44 Outdoorsman a few weeks ago.)..
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Grand Master
    IdaBull, I thought you might rise to that presentation. Will there be a Fort Boise Show in April, or will a differing site/name/promoter be on board to make it happen?

I am still mourning my failure to snap up that Model 31 x 4", so adding a Model 14 to that wish list might be a mite decadent. It's a minor vice, though. I have a few Value Priced Items consigned locally, some have actually sold and if they don't get turned by February I'll pull them off and bring them to Boise, and kick in some table money. Check for PM, sir.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Grand Master

In the SW Ohio area, PPC was quite popular some years ago. In fact, my home town Police Department were National Champions in PPC. I did some competing with the officers from several local departments. Some of the serious shooters had custom PPC guns made up with heavy barrels, etc.. Money was tight for me with a growing family so I had to "make do" with a new Model 14 bought at a good price from a good friend who had won the gun in a regional match. I added a Bomar Rib (self installed) to add a bit of forward weight and I had a "poor man's PPC revolver". It was quite competitive and I still have it - lots of fond memories:

The grips are custom grips by Rainey/Thompson.

Off the Ransom Rest it will group well under 1" at 25 yards with good match wadcutters. I cherish it!

Dale53

Boolit Grand Master
    You guys will end up costing me money. I know this.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Buddy
    this is my model 14-4 .
    when i was searching for a k frame mod 14 i found out that it was not an easy handgun to find here in holland.
    there are many here , but they seem to be forgotten due to the automatic pistols , and the ones that show up are in bad shape.
    this one i imported from belgium , and when i got this one it was in a like new condition , not or rarely used.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg  

Boolit Master on Heavens Range

Model 48-2

Not a K-38 but a K-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K48-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9185422Mag. Full target from Smith, 1974, including plastic front sight insert. Less than 50 rounds. Cell phone picture. ... felix
    felix

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Not a K-38 but a K-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K48-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9185422Mag. Full target from Smith, 1974, including plastic front sight insert. Less than 50 rounds. Cell phone picture. ... felix
    1974 was a good year! (year of birth!)
    The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Proverbs 1:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12