Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Rifle Made In Texas?

Boolit Buddy

New Rifle Made In Texas?

Has anyone else seen the new rifle that is being made in Texas that has a Fighter Pilot Target system??
    I am sure that there will be a lot of folks that will disagree with me, but, where is the sport in that?? If you have to have something like that, then you are not any kind of sportsman are you?? I understand that not everyone likes to reload or can't for some reason. For me everything I can do in the process the more fun it is. Back many years ago, I really was into Drag Racing, I would never drive anything that I did not build, but my little brother, who has more talent in his little finger than I have in my whole body, he would rather buy than build !!!! Different strokes for different folks!
    Okay, here is your chance, I sure want to here other shooters thoughts??
    G

Love Life
    I don't like the system, but for other reasons. It smacks of outright laziness to my. I busted my hump to be able shoot rifles well, and this is just a way for people to buy their way to accuracy.

Perm-Banned
    i saw something about that a while back and i thought, wheres the fun in that? their will probably be a market for it as their are alot of already once a year lazy shooters. they come here from big cities at deer season to hunt off of 4 wheelers with guns that shoot a mile and cant hit a deer at a100 yards. i wouldnt mind them but they look down on the locals when we hunt where we live. ive never had a real good experience with a out of state hunter yet and that is too bad. would the gun your talking about be legal for hunting? it is interesting at all the equipment they bring, even during turkey season. i think hunting with all that new tec looks like search and destroy did in vietnam. ill stick to the old way of skilled shooting and hunting. keep us posted on this new development. thanks for the post

Boolit Buddy
    I saw that on Fox's News yesterday. They stated that they have orders threw this year.
    I think this will be very bad thing for our sport!!
    G

Vendor Sponsor

I pride myself in reloading in the search of ultimate accuracy and to put down my game with one shot. Practice, Practice Practice..
    This is just another rich mans way of short cutting that process .. no time put into learning anything
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master
    I expect the GOV.org to restrict its sale to LE or military, or else to highly regulate it. They're scared of it.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    They have not invented sensors cheap enough for shooters to measure wind direction and its force along a projectile's trajectory in the small increments necessary. Again, beginners aiming for "inherent accuracy" will be taken all the way to the bank without passing GO. ... felix
    felix

Love Life
    ^^^^Truth.

Like the guys who get wind readings at their shooting bench with wind meters and wonder why their bullets are doing funky things on the target.

Boolit Mold
    I can buy a heck of alot of toys for $28,000.00 bucks. Big market in "BIG GOVERNMENT"

Perm-Banned
    smoke 4320: your right on when you say rich man. i like to be fair to every one but this is a toy with no fun in it. no challange, just for guys who like to brag and do nothing for it. when i was a boy many years ago, about 1952, i saw my dad drop a nice white tail buck in mid air about 75 yards off. it was sailing over a fence when he shot and he hit it perfect broad side in the front shoulder. he was a natural with a 30/30. lets see that gun do that. guns like that one on fox scare me.

Boolit Buddy
    This little news lady shot out 600 yds.(I was thinking it was 800 yds.) but, anyway I fear that the wrong people WILL get there hands on them! $28,000.00 bucks is nothing to the Cartells!!! I will never give up my guns, but that cannot be call a gun!!!
    G

Boolit Buddy
    Probably heard similar tales of woe from the flintlock crowd when percussion caps were invented, longbow, recurve, crossbow controversy, same old story when technology comes a calling. This isn't going to ruin the shooting sports. How about affordable night vision gear, now thermal imaging gear? Take a deep breath and enjoy the advancements.

Boolit Master

JMHO, but if you're too lazy and/or outright stupid to learn to shoot accurately using the brain, eyes & hands God gave you....maybe you should take up golf or tiddlywinks or some other such past time.
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Love Life
    Or just send me the money!!!

What exactly are we talking about?

No pics, no links? I obviously missed the boat on this one.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

Guys.

You seem to be missing the fact that it requires a connection to an Apple laptop computer to work.

They admit that the shooter must do his own wind doping.

It is an interesting toy but it has no legitimate usefulness as anything more than a sniper rifle and from what I can see those guys are already as good is it is.
    First reload: .22 Hornet. 1956.
    More at: http://reloadingtips.com/

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    Probably heard similar tales of woe from the flintlock crowd when percussion caps were invented, longbow, recurve, crossbow controversy, same old story when technology comes a calling. This isn't going to ruin the shooting sports. How about affordable night vision gear, now thermal imaging gear? Take a deep breath and enjoy the advancements.
    I concur. What the heck is going on with this forum and this thread? More bias than a left wing hen fest.

Love Life
    No left winging going on here. Nobody has advocated a ban, or the company being denied the right to build IOT to be 'Fair' to all shooters.

In fact, "For the children" and/or "Everybody should be able to shoot XX far without putting in some effort." was ever mentioned. Those are left wing ideals, leanings, and thought patterns.

We did what conservatives do. We laughed at it, ridiculed it, and in the end said "It's their choice to buy it!"

-The end.

Well that's what got us into trouble!We did what conservatives do. We laughed at it, ridiculed it, and in the end said "It's their choice to buy it!"

Boolit Buddy
    https://tracking-point.com/precision...d-firearms/xs1 I have never done a link so I am sure it won't work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast