Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titan Reloading

Boolit Grand Master

Titan Reloading

Good morning

The following I am writing not under duress nor will I profit from this. I have no stock or financial interest in this outfit.

I am a nut and bolt wrench type. Computers are a challange to me. I can do basics but like musical instruments, computers are not within my design parameters.
    So when I can muster the courage and desire to be frustrated I head to some web site.

Have seen the Titan Relaoding banner floating about up there at page top. I was in the market for some items and decided to give them my best shot while jabbing keys and trying to figure what square to go to next.

Getting there and searching for items... Easy ! I can do it !

Setting up an account... Easy ! Understandable ! I did it ! Did not have to go hunt up a 12 year old to help me !

Ordering an item.... Easy ! Not confussing or befuddling !

Payment... Again simple and easy ! Wow.. I wish all sites could be so simple. I atualy feel like I knew what I was doing.

I hope Titan makes it. I hope they can expand and offer lots of other goodies we all search for. I did not mention they have attractive prices, descent shipping fees, good communications and realise somewhere out there is a mechanic who struggles with these electronic marvels.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Bub
    They are very quick on getting your item shipped, I have ordered on Sundays and it is shipped Monday morning and always get it on Wednesdays. Really like the fast service.

Boolit Master

Yep, a good outfit and I wish them well.
    Gun control is not about guns.

Boolit Buddy
    I have been impressed with them in general. During the last few months when reloading equipment was sometimes scarce they seemed to have things I could not find elsewhere.
    'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Daniel J. Boorstin

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

Boolit Master

I have used Titan as my "go to" supplier for over a year. When I made the decision to start reloading Dennis took the time to exchange numerous emails with me giving me great advise. He helped with a warranty I had with Lee and his customer service is second to none. The only down side to Titan is I can't drive to his shop, sit on a stool and share a cup of coffee with them.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Banned

Really like Titan. I have been doing my best to keep them in business. I don't mind ordering and waiting. If you do multiple orders, they will combine shipping and refund balance. Big fan. Plus they support this site.

Boolit Master
    well, I went and looked, needing a .285 sizing die. Price was right at 17.98. Then went through the BS of creating an account
    just to find out how much shipping is.
    They can stick it. Shipping price was way out there for 1 pound

Boolit Master
    I like Titan too. Shipping has always been very reasonable for me, but I am in the next state over.
    I was a dog on a short chain.
    Now there's no chain.
    Jim Harrison

Moderator Emeritus

Titan is my go to for Lee stuff. Lowest price, fast shipping, and reasonable shipping. Jim what did they quote or that? $6 priority mail? I consider that reasonable for 2-3 day shipping.

Good prices, reasonable shipping, nice simple website, what more is there to say? I wish some of their equipment was in stock more often.

I use Titan and FS Reloading about 50/50 now. I've great service from both over the last year and a half.
    Joe

Boolit Master

I placed an order with Titan last night in the wee hours during a slow graveyard shift at the ER. By the time I woke up today, I had an e-mail saying they'd shipped my order.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Grand Master

I clicked on several categories at Titan, they must be owned by LEE because in every category LEE was the only brand offered.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    I clicked on several categories at Titan, they must be owned by LEE because in every category LEE was the only brand offered.

Rick
    From the first of that site :

We are located in Hartford Wi, the proud home of Lee Precision.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post

Rick
    Usually happens with a dedicated Lee dealer...
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    And the owner of Titan and his wife both work at LEE. They now have a retail store also.
    Roy B
    Massachusetts

www.rvbprecision.com

Boolit Master

I'll give Titan credit for having the material and dies I needed when other big brand stores were out of stock with long lead times.

Bruce
    I Cast my Boolits, Therefore I am Happy.
    Bona Fide member of the Jeff Brown Hunt Club

Titan offer a great service in terms of shipping to us here in Australia with reloading equipment. Excellent fast service, getting to me faster than Australian companies sometimes do!

They are very good at replying to queries as well. They get my custom and of course are a sponsor here.
    ars longa, vita brevis

Just placed my 2nd order with Titan. Everything was easy and fast the first time.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yep, nothing but good things to say about them here too. Titan is where I got my modest reloading outfit. I'll have no trouble buying from them again.
    Sully

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast