WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Repackbox Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about an actual BP Paper Patch Thread----- KAL Moulds

Moderator / Master Tool & Die Maker

I would have responded earlier, but I was pre-occupied with more important things…………my father’s passing. I’m not looking for any sympathy, so please refrain from commenting here.

You know Kenny, all of this could have been avoided had you sent your request in the form of a PM or regular e-mail, to me, like all my customers do. Rather than posting it here. And BTW, Don did answer your question regarding the handles.

I don’t come to this site to make enemies, rather the opposite. And you and I have never met in person so it’s totally unfair for either one of us to pass judgment on one another based on “Hear Say” and “Assumptions”, as in the past.

Believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for you as a “BPCR Shooter”. One, only wishes they could accomplish what you have achieved in your years of shooting. Your diligence and perseverance towards the sport has excelled you to become one of the best!

I’ve dealt with many (100’s) of people from this site (and others) and I’ve had very few problems with any of them. Those that did have issues were taken care of, ASAP, to their satisfaction. As a matter of fact, many have become good friends and loyal repeat customers, which I keep in contact with on a regular basis.

It was mentioned earlier that perhaps the “Hatchet” should be buried. I agree……………….but not in each others backs.

As a simple man, I offer my hand……………………… How you deal with it from this point on is entirely up to you.

Regards.

Rick Kalynuik
    KAL Tool & Die
    "I Make the part.............................that makes the parts"

Looking for Bullet Mould Handles, Heavy Duty Replacement Sprue Plates, Adjustable Paper Patch Bullet Moulds? Check here:http://www.kal.castpics.net/

My Feedback!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Red-River-Rick

well look at that . a true gentleman responds
    Last edited by powderburnerr; 10-06-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    lover of 74 sharps
    MYWEIGH scale merchant
    " i'll tell the story 10 different ways before I'll lie to you."

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I can see a couple infractions I should issue in this thread. I might in the morning when I have time. Don't whine about it, self inflicted wounds.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy
    Cheddar! (goes good with whine!)

Man o man but there are a bunch of folks around that need to go shooting instead of wandering the web looking for excuses to act all butthurt about supposed slights.

Cheers
    Trev

Boolit Master
    Rick,

Hand accepted and grateful, Sorry been a few days to respond was stuck at the family ranch in a blizard and helping my 76 year old father set up our genset and keep lights on and the heat, left a few hours ago after roads opend and just got home to read this.

Much thanks and I look forward to some more exchange on a much friendly and useful basis.

Kenny Wasserburger

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Wasserburger View Post
    Charlie, I asked the maker also about the mould handles no reply to that, as the seller claimed RCBS would work wanted to maker sure is all. And I did not know it was one of Dan's designs, now I do and of course have already visted with Dan on it.

No need for him to feel honored? Nope, And that was not my intent, Staying at home in your little world you aint got a fricking clue do you, the majority of the time. And that honored remark, just shows you for being the south end of a north bound Horse.

He choose to throw the acid in the bath.

Bent-Ramrod thanks so very much for info, about the mould handles, I will say this, it (the Mould) appears to be a very excellent quality mould. Bent your very right about the going easier on each other, I made the first step got my teeth kicked in.

Won't make that mistake again.

KW
    The Lunger
    As for mold handles, I've had to modify a couple of handles to do someone elses job in the past and other than sometimes having to move the holes closer to the edge, they seem to keep the mold together in order that you can actually drop a bullet....

Aloha...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12