Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Wideners Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prayer request

Boolit Master

Praying for you both

Boolit Master

Hi guys, I think I am mending but it's slow. Kinda woozy and weak today but the weather is so humid and sticky up here I have never done well in this living in a fish tank type thing.

Supposed to let up in a couple days tho. I am looking forward to fall and dry, cooler weather.

My hubby Sam is a good man. He is full of bluster sometimes but he always means well and has been worried sick about me. I wish this hadn't happened but God has his own way of making us slow down I guess. I was just doing too much maybe?

We are heading into town soon to pick up our clean clothes from the laundromat. No way either of us could do it this time. So, we are letting those who do it for a living to wash/dry/fold it.....(this is lovely. I used to really hate driving 24 miles round trip and being in that place for 3 hours)

I am still very humbled over all the help and support and obvious love for us from you folk. You just are so very sweet. By the grace of God I will recover fully and be healthy again. They say it takes some time and I am believing that now.

Again, hugs to all of you.

Julie
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Sam obviously did not tell you about the party at your place?
    You sit back and relax for a while until you heal a bit!
    Cooler here today and supposed to be fall like tomorrow! It is heading your way. Next weekend is my favorite fall festival! Only place I have ever seen that lines up the kiddies, fire a 12" black powder charged mortar filled with candy and let them go after it!
    Last edited by mroliver77; 09-12-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Prayer's sent.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.