Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMAC versus AARP

Boolit Master

AARP = obamacare promoter They sold out the elderly in hopes of making billions. hope they totally rot

AMAC don't know as I have just seen a few of their commercials on tv.
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

I'll never join AARP, for all the reasons listed as well as a few others. One organization that has some strong conservative roots, and does not support the current administration's actions is "Generation America". They are reported to offer many of the same benefits as AARP but without the allegiance to the left. I'm not a member yet, but when I'm interested "Generation America" is where I'll start.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by easymoney View Post
    I'll never join AARP, for all the reasons listed as well as a few others. One organization that has some strong conservative roots, and does not support the current administration's actions is "Generation America". They are reported to offer many of the same benefits as AARP but without the allegiance to the left. I'm not a member yet, but when I'm interested "Generation America" is where I'll start.
    Sort of a real small group the Generation America which is a insurance company. The polls link is:
    http://azatvs.com/amac-or-generation-america-165258

AMAC, Inc. - The Association of Mature American Citizens
    amac.us

Benefits ·
    Member Discounts ·
    Medicare Insurance ·
    About AMAC

AMAC is the senior organization for conservative Americans aged 50 plus. We provide discounts for seniors and promote American Values.

U.S. Congressman Daniel Webster, Representing the 10th District of Florida, received a first-hand look at AMAC’s plan for ensuring the long-term viability of America’s Social Security program. AMAC’s Founder and President Dan Weber provided Rep. Webster and members of his staff an overview of a proposed legislative prototype designed to address Social Security’s fundamental problems. The AMAC approach, Weber stressed in the conference, would pave the way for a long-term solution to what many sources describe as Social Security’s impending bankruptcy.

Weber reported that AMAC’s prototype has been steadily gaining major support in Congress, and invited Rep. Webster’s review of its detailed components and assumptions. The Congressman expressed interest in examining the document, thanking Weber and AMAC for the effort put forth to solve the Social Security dilemma.
    While touring the Lady Lake office, Rep. Webster and his staff members also reviewed AMAC’s history and its vision for America. The Congressman and his staff viewed AMAC’s recently-implemented Social Security-focused website, www.SocialSecurityReport.org, described by Weber as a service to inform, educate, and update viewers on Social Security developments and breaking news.congressional

Congressman Webster also learned about AMAC’s delivery of nearly 200,000 member petitions calling for the repeal of Obama-care to members of Congress, as well as AMAC’s progress toward establishment of a Foundation dedicated to Social Security-related education and support for Americans.
    Knowledge shall forever govern ignorance!

I see what I am hunting just coming off the "GRILL"!

It is not a measure of moral health to be well adjusted in a sick society!
    Jules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12