RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad Data
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLee PrecisionRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HM˛ 360-235-1, 4 cav

I have one from the first run. Its sitting on my desk in the shop, cost me $120.80 to my house.

I'm finishing out my boat and casting is on the back burner for a while. SO... If someone wants one now! Let me know, I'll pick one up later when I have time to use it.
    I'm just the welder, go ask him>

Boolit Master

JT could this also be run with a 9.3 mm option? I dont have my gun yet so maybe others could chime in for the diameter. I'm thinking maybe .368? I'm personally hunting for a CZ kevlar carbine.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Is this still open?

If yes I would like one of these molds. I will call your shop to place the order.

Thanks,

David
    The road less traveled ain't for the faint of heart

Boolit Master

Djones Im pretty sure it isnt. He's cutting a .45 mould now and may rerun this in the future.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Buddy
    I Know this is a bit dated, but is this still available? As the promised next run seems to still be out there somewhere...

DR
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcove View Post
    I have one from the first run. Its sitting on my desk in the shop, cost me $120.80 to my house.

I'm finishing out my boat and casting is on the back burner for a while. SO... If someone wants one now! Let me know, I'll pick one up later when I have time to use it.

Boolit Buddy
    Guys,

Whatever happened to this second run? I'm thinking that these should be the go to bullet for my 35/30-30 that I just got back from JES & need to start making rounds for.

Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by JTknives View Post
    We will be making more soon. I have had a few people want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc65 View Post
    Guys,

Whatever happened to this second run? I'm thinking that these should be the go to bullet for my 35/30-30 that I just got back from JES & need to start making rounds for.

Doc
    Doc,

You are a lucky dog, a JES 35/30-30 is on my list whenever I run across the perfect donor rifle.

To answer your question, I called HM2 directly back in feb and I think they said the 360-235 Thor would be part of their inventory. I signed up for the email notifications and now check their sight regularly.

David

We are planing on making more soon. just waiting on hardware as we used it all on our 45 molds.
    It's not the size of your brass that matters, It's how you tumble it.

Boolit Buddy
    Donor rifle was a 64(NOT pre, actual 64) .32 Winchester Special M94, that I think I gave $150 for, typical of the time the finish on the receiver is "interesting", but otherwise functions well, seemed like a great candidate to me. Would love to find someone that can case color it, there used to be a couple places, but can't seem to find the info anymore:{

Quote Originally Posted by Djones View Post
    Doc,

You are a lucky dog, a JES 35/30-30 is on my list whenever I run across the perfect donor rifle.

To answer your question, I called HM2 directly back in feb and I think they said the 360-235 Thor would be part of their inventory. I signed up for the email notifications and now check their sight regularly.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Doc65 View Post
    Donor rifle was a 64(NOT pre, actual 64) .32 Winchester Special M94, that I think I gave $150 for, typical of the time the finish on the receiver is "interesting", but otherwise functions well, seemed like a great candidate to me. Would love to find someone that can case color it, there used to be a couple places, but can't seem to find the info anymore:{
    Turnbull can case finish your rifle.

http://www.turnbullmfg.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12