Titan ReloadingWidenersLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruger Single Six 32 bullet recomendations

Quote Originally Posted by NoZombies View Post
    I need to do that. I have added a few to the collection at this point, but some of them have never been cast with...
    Send them to me I will cast some for you!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppapajon View Post
    Send them to me I will cast some for you!
    Come for a visit and cast here.....
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Master
    Just curious if anyone has used the old LEE 90303 mould. It is a 120 gr round nose advertised for the 32 S&W long. I have this mold but don't have anything in 32. I've been looking at a 32 single six for awhile. Love to know how it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 4.12.53 AM.jpg  

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by arlon View Post
    Just curious if anyone has used the old LEE 90303 mould. It is a 120 gr round nose advertised for the 32 S&W long. I have this mold but don't have anything in 32. I've been looking at a 32 single six for awhile. Love to know how it works.
    I've never seen that or the 90302 next to it, must be from a while ago.

I was planning to get either the 93 grain or 100 grain version that's currently available, any thoughts on these by chance? I've the Lee 90 swc, the soup can and a Lyman w/c mold as of now.

Moderator Emeritus

My single six mag will shoot a 118 bullet well if you spank it hard. Even then, it gets better accuracy with the 98 gr weight
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Grand Master
    My two-cavity Lee #90301 (100 grain RN) won't cast over .312", so it is of limited usefulness for most of my 32 revolvers. In the 30 Carbine Blackhawk/sized .309", it is a tackdriver to 1100 FPS. It has gotten some use in 7.62 x 25 Tokarev and 7.62 x 38R Nagant, also.

Overall, IME the 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Mag, and 327 Federal prefer 90-100 grain cast bullets; the 32/20s like 110-120 grainers; 30 Carbine loves them all at .309".
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master
    I will repeat what others have said. To stay in the 95-500 grain weight, the Saeco 325 is the ONLY boolit I will load. Superb accuracy out of every firearm I have used it in, and the molds are still in production. Down side is that they aren't cheap. Quality rarely is.

Boolit Grand Master
    Yes definitely stay under 500 grains
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Back in my .32 days my Ruger SSMs only saw two bullets- the Hornady pre XTP 85gr hp and the Lee 90 gr tlswc. Over a few years I had one 4-5/8", two 6-1/2" and one 9-1/2". I miss the short one the most but the 6-1/2" with the scope was great on Prarie Dogs and once I shot six of the 85s into a 3-1/2" group-@100 yds. The 90 gr Lee was quite accurate enough for target & small game so I was set.

Quote Originally Posted by NoZombies View Post
    Come for a visit and cast here.....
    My company meeting is in Ponte Vedra in December.
    See ya then!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123