RepackboxReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataWideners
Lee Precision
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 359640 brass two or four cavity cramer hollow point mold

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 359640 brass two or four cavity cramer hollow point mold

This is a Rerun of this design in a MiHec mold. It casts out at 0.359" or a little above and sizes easily to 0.357". The meplat to crimp groove lengths are 0.318" & 0.357". The original runs have shot very accurately in everything posters tried it in.

This GB is Closed.....

For the two cavity Cramer HP, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity Cramer HP, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Cramer Pin options: 1) Large HP, 2) Penta HP, 3) Small HP, 4) Cup HP, 5) Blank pin for flat nose

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Please give your disguised e-mail address; the type & number of molds you want and pin options if applicable.

1. HDS.....dennis dot aspo at gmail dot com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with large HP and blank pins
    2. Beagle333.....shutupandjump at yaho0 do(t) co(m).....One Two cavity cramer mold with large, small and cup HP pins
    3. WallyM3.....wally dot murray3 at g mail (d)0t c0m.....One Two cavity cramer mold with penta HP and blank pins
    4. Dubbel El.....laynel at bigfoot dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    5. ballistim.....ballistim (at) yahoo (dot) com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with penta HP and blank pins
    6. harley45.....eric at white tiger blog dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with cup HP pins
    7. autodidact.....jbpaul (at) suddenlink (dot) net.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    8. buckwheatpaul.....PaulFletcherAtHuGhEsDOTnet.....O ne Two cavity cramer mold with large HP and blank pins
    9. Spruce.....n8qkl at comcast dot net.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, small and blank pins
    10. ValorsMinion.....strafeology (at) g mail (dot) com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with large and cup HP pins
    11. FLYCUTTER.....R underscore KARK at ATT d0t NET.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large and small HP pins
    12. rmaster14145.....mynizzos(at)Hotmail dotcom.....One Two cavity cramer mold with penta HP and blank pins
    13. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    14. Stevtrains.....Stevtrains at aol com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, penta, small and cup HP pins
    15. GMT210.....mabennett at neo dot rr dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    16. Puddin99.....ken dot tripp at gmail dot com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with penta HP and blank pins
    17. bushog.....boo-haaa at hot mail dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins and One Four cavity solid mold
    18. DuncanFTGC/SS.....po216ata at yahoo dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins and Two sets of handles
    19. DHC.....icpilot [at] yahoo [dot] com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, penta, cup HP and blank pins
    20. HikerLT.....HikerLT at alum (dot) wpi (dot) edu.....One Two cavity cramer mold with large, small and cup HP pins
    21. mlaustin.....mattaustin44 (at) gmail (dot) com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large HP and blank pins
    22. sisterjim.....sisterjim-at-h0t-mail-d0t-c0m.....One Four cavity cramer mold with cup HP pins
    23. 19112TAP.....kknmp(at)yahoo dot com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with all pins
    24. Ironwood.....Ironwood of evergreen at yahoo dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large & small HP and blank pins
    25. BruMatt.....Jmwbruce at aol dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, small HP and blank pins and One set of handles
    26. BK7saum.....bradleyk4860 (AT) gmail (DOT) com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with cup, small, penta HP and blank pins
    27. riderrick.....riderrick (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with cup HP and blank pins
    28. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    29. taugust.....g99jeb at aol dot com.....One Four cavity cramer with Penta HP and blank pins
    30. Plan IX.....plan_ix (at) teamwebb (dot) net.....One ? cavity cramer mold with all pins
    31. Luskejeger.....kri_stiansen AT yahoo DOT no.....One Two cavity cramer mold with all pins
    32. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, small, penta HP and blank pins
    33. Master Mechanic.....tgraff AT crsrents DOT ca.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    34. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, small, penta HP and blank pins
    35. skizzums.....nwalker73 (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large, penta HP and blank pins
    36. AggiePharmD.....mbwillett AT suddenlink DOT net.....One Two cavity cramer with large and penta HP and blank pins
    37. 41mag.....41mag (at) pe0plepc (d0t) c0m.....Pins only for 4 cavity in large, small, penta and cup HP
    38. RedHawk357Mag.....RedHawk357Mag At Gmail.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    39. Vonhoopa.....sparrowfart@hotmail.com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    40. Island Trash.....Brian .wittmann at gee male d0t c0m.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins and .....One Two cavity cramer mold with all pins
    41. dverna.....dverna001 at aol dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with penta pins
    42. 50-90.....gibson at Caprock dash spur dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large and small pins
    43. kevmc.....kevinmc at hughes dot net.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large and blank pins
    44. MrWolf.....ronyulick AT verizon dot net.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    45. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    46. boatswainsmate.....ericlee6969 at Hotmail dot com.....One Two cavity cramer mold with all pins
    47. tja6435.....Tja6435 at gmaildotcom.....One Four cavity cramer mold with large pins
    48. sw686p.....dar2255 at gmail dot com.....One Four cavity cramer mold with all pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 359640 Rerun.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 07-01-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Boolit Master
    Sign me up! This is precisely what my '73 levergun and SAA needs for some BP shooting.

One 2-cav mold! dennis dot aspo at gmail dot com

Edit: Large HP pins + 1 set of flat pins please.
    Edit 2: Decided to go with a 2-cavity.
    Last edited by HDS; 08-10-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I love this design...
    One 2-cav HP mold, with large, small and cup pins.
    shutupandjump at yaho0 do(t) co(m)
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

I can't resist it. Please include me for a 2 cavity brass w/ penta HP and blank pins.

wally dot murray3 at g mail d0t c0m
    Last edited by WallyM3; 08-23-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Boolit Mold

I would like one 4C with all pins.

laynel at bigfoot dot com
    Last edited by Dubbel El; 08-13-2013 at 01:18 AM.

where rocks are shot at & milk jugs, too...
    I'd like a 2 cavity w/ penta HP and blank pins.

ballistim at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by ballistim; 08-14-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston S. Churchill

Boolit Master
    I'll take a 4 cavity with the cup pins please.
    eric at white tiger blog dot com
    See Some of My Holster Work Here:
    www.whitetigerleatherworks.com

Boolit Buddy

Any chance of a gas checked version?

Thinking of some warmer loads on my Marlin 1894.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by ballistim View Post
    I'd like a 2 cavity w/ penta HP and blank pins.
    I need a disguised e-mail address.

Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Any chance of a gas checked version?

Thinking of some warmer loads on my Marlin 1894. JB
    MiHec only has a plain base cherry for this....... The 360640 140 gr HP that was just ran (and he probably still has extras for) shoots quite well in the 1894s (you might have to trim cases or set your lifters cartridge stop back).

Thread updated..................

Boolit Buddy

Please put me in for a 4 cavity with all pins.

jbpaul (at) suddenlink (dot) net

Thanks,
    JB

where rocks are shot at & milk jugs, too...

email address for ballistim is;
    ballistim (at) yahoo (dot) com
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston S. Churchill

Moderator Emeritus

I have changed my mind....please delete me from this group buy....thanks, Paul
    Last edited by buckwheatpaul; 01-23-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Changed Mind

Boolit Buddy

1 brass, 4 cavity, with large, small, flat pins please.

n8qkl at comcast dot net

Boolit Bub
    I'd like a 2 cavity with large and cup pins.

strafeology (at) g mail (dot) com

Boolit Man
    VERY interested but is this thing going to take forever to get like the MiHec 358156?

what is the time frame?

rmaster

Boolit Buddy
    1 brass, 4 cavity with large and small hp pins.
    R underscore KARK at ATT d0t NET

Boolit Man
    Two cavity mold with penta HP and blank pins. mynizzos(at)Hotmail dotcom

rm

Quote Originally Posted by rmaster14145 View Post
    VERY interested but is this thing going to take forever to get like the MiHec 358156? what is the time frame? rmaster
    I do not know. I'm not the one who sets it. MiHec, the mold maker does.

Thread updated..................

Please add me for one brass 4C and all pin sets (Large HP, Penta HP, Small HP, Cup HP, Blank)
    Thank you!
    sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net
    Last edited by AZBrian; 09-11-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Sign me up with all the pins except the blanks.
    Stevtrains at aol com

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast