Snyders JerkyRepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: Parts Diagram / Exploded View of Lee Pro 1000?

Parts Diagram / Exploded View of Lee Pro 1000?

I am in need of a Parts Diagram / Exploded View for the Lee Pro 1000. Does anyone have a link to an online version? Does anyone have one they could scan and E-mail to me? All I could find is the "Instruction" sheet from Lee's website, and it is not detailed enough for my needs. I received the bare Pro 1000 frame and some baggies with parts. I don't know if all the parts are there, plus some are rusted, and I have no idea how to assemble it . Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Chip

Boolit Master

All I am able to find are the factory instructions which are helpful but I think you need more. Check the videos on youtube, lots of how to know how there. Specifically look at the cleaning videos.

Boolit Master
    Ham, Lee never produced any exploded view diagrams, they have always used the pictures/instructions. Try this link it is typical of most Pro 1000's:

http://leeprecision.com/pro-1000-44-magnum-parts/

Page 3 really relates to the carrier itself and is most likely where all the small parts came from.

This may help as well:

http://leeprecision.com/parts/reload...omplete-parts/

I have rebuilt several Pro 1000's and currently have a working Lee Automator (Pro 1000 piggy back) up and running. Take some pictures and maybe I can help you out.

Jim
    My hero's have always been Cowboys!

nhrifle, thanks for the YouTube idea - a little slow, but maybe all I'll have.

44Vaquero, thanks for the links - I did see them when searching for a diagram, but did not go through in detail to see what I have / have not.

Anyone else have anything that could help?

Thanks,

Chip

Boolit Master

Chip, Lee has always been very helpful when I called. I'm sure they will be glad to help you with a parts order. They can give a list of the parts you need to make your machine whole again. Midway has lots of parts for the 1000 also and at a good price!!

I have two of the 1000s and needed parts from time to time and both have helped. Give them a call. Ordering a carrier lets say for the caliber you need is cheaper than ordering the separate parts. They are simple machines so if you have the base with the linkage and handle, then you should only need the carrier, dies in your caliber and the turret for the dies. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Vinne; 08-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    May all your bullets find the Bullseye.

Boolit Buddy

Ruther Glen,Va. Recently escaped from Peoples Democratic of Illinois
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.Hup35RHHlBA

That is the URL for the Utube vids concerning the Lee 1000. The gentleman call "Liberal with a Gun" put together a pretty good series of 9 vids about taking apart and putting it back together again.