Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2

Thread: Ar15 Mag sale

Ar15 Mag sale

Hey everyone I have been gone for awhile from the forum but been in the chat room alot, anyways I hope I have this in the right area, but I got a add from Bass Pro Shops saying they were having a upcoming sale for a 2 pack of 30 round magazines for 19.97 but a limit of 2 packages per person, I believe it is on the 16th of August. I know it is first come first serve and I plan to be there first thing in the morning with the wife to get a few of them. Hopefully some of you guys near one of the stores can get some too. Figured I would give a heads up to some of you all out there too, in case you all didn't get the add as a few of my buddies here didn't.
    Change? Not this type. Can we just have a refund?

Boolit Master
    Magpul???
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

No its a off brand CAA but I have a couple of them and they work just as well as the Magpul ones do, however if my memory serves tonight they are made in Israel for their army to use and then sold to civilians here

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trying2learn View Post
    No its a off brand CAA but I have a couple of them and they work just as well as the Magpul ones do, however if my memory serves tonight they are made in Israel for their army to use and then sold to civilians here
    Hi,
    Thanks for the info,although I am a Magpul fanboy! Supposedly the IDF and CAA did some test against other mags,including MP and picked the CAA. Have to remember though, it is made in Israel! Thanks again!

http://www.armoryblog.com/firearms/r...-polymer-mags/
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Yep. I love my magpul stuff however. I plan to get to this sale. Cant hurt to have extras for one and for two I have a few of them and like them.