Reloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRotoMetals2WidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some SOB stole my powder!

I challenge your middle of nowhere, and raise you 5.
    You might just go knock on his door and ask to borrow a cup of 296.
    See what he says.
    Guns should only be allowed in places where people don't want to be shot.

Yeah. I would say mix in some pistol powder. A little TNT. And maybe some shotgun BBs. Teach that a** hole a lesson when he pulls the trigger. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by MWesner55 View Post
    Yeah. I would say mix in some pistol powder. A little TNT. And maybe some shotgun BBs. Teach that a** hole a lesson when he pulls the trigger. What a shame.
    A bit extreme... But would do the trick.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MWesner55 View Post
    Uh...why don't you just dress up like a ninja, kick his door in and yell Homeland Security, toss a few flashbangs and let off a few hundred rounds into his ceiling then shoot his dog?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master
    If you are SURE whoever took your stuff is going to use it himself --- MAYBE switching powders is O.K. (I hate thieves!) BUT what if he gives or sells it to some inocent??? I suggest you use the game camera(s) and go from there.
    R.D.M.

Quote Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
    If you are SURE whoever took your stuff is going to use it himself --- MAYBE switching powders is O.K. (I hate thieves!) BUT what if he gives or sells it to some inocent??? I suggest you use the game camera(s) and go from there.
    Very interesting point, one I didn't think of when thief came across my mind. If he is low enough to steal he is low enough to steal and sell things you bought... Wouldn't want to harm the innocent IMO.

Is the guy stable enough to talk to? Tell him you have game camera proof (once you do) and try to settle it like men.

Boolit Master
    He couldn't hit a barn if he was sitting inside with a pistol/revolver!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, thanks guys, I am taking care of it!

Boolit Master

It would be good to have one of those bank dye packs. Put it in something you know they would take. Watch your neighbor go to his mailbox looking like a smurf and you can LYAO.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    Get a gas tank with a couple of gallons of gas in it along with a pound of sugar and "leave" it on the back porch or next to the sliding glass door. Bet the sugared gas will end up in the thief's gas tank. Just a thought that won't blow anybody up.

Boolit Mold
    On a sliding glass door. Screw one side shut on the top, so the door cant be lifted out of the track. On the side you open put a latch on it that if someone was too lift it, the latch will prevent it from coming out. got mine at a ace hardware.
    Sorry for loss, that's a real bummer. Revenge is not worth it, Secure it and camaras. You'll caught him, especially when they go too jimmyin that door clic clic clic call police.

Boolit Master
    wow I would be furious, and some you fells have a much better temper than me, that one poster who said he had multiple break in's, if that was me I would set out and camp for them to enter my home for the last time.
    I suggest some bait, like powder with sand in it etc, something else like a case or two of beer, bottles of wine something he has to come inside the home and have several trail cameras set up, inside and out.

I challenge your middle of nowhere, and raise you 5.
    Gentlemen, any form of boobytrap will land you in prison.
    Revenge is highly desired in a situation like this, but use your heads.
    Catch a thief if you can, but remember this is America, and thieves have the right to steal and not get harmed unobtrusively.
    Guns should only be allowed in places where people don't want to be shot.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BBQJOE View Post
    Gentlemen, any form of boobytrap will land you in prison.
    Revenge is highly desired in a situation like this, but use your heads.
    Catch a thief if you can, but remember this is America, and thieves have the right to steal and not get harmed unobtrusively.
    Pity only criminals have "rights" today. Careful planning is required for "industrial accidents" to be effective so as to achieve the desired results. I would not do anything or recommend anything illegal, but I understand.

Boolit Master

All this discussion on thieves almost makes me wish I didn't have a pair of Doberman Pincers on duty. I miss all the excitement.
    Marty-hiding out in the hills.

Boolit Master

I like the idea of a dummy can of powder, maybe with a nice note inside. "While you were stealing this powder, my camera recorded everything. Your theft of this powder just cost you your privilege to possess/own/shoot firearms legally because you you are a common thief. Here's your sign"
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I went down to the basement yesterday to wash some sum stuff and happen to glance over at my reloading bench, some AH had stole an 8 pound keg of 296, I started looking around and found they/he had also taken a ton of fishing stuff.

I have no proof of who did it but from the stuff that was stolen I know exactly who did it! My neighbor and I had a complete falling out about 3 years ago because of things missing from my barn witch he had access to for shooting deer out the backsliding door.

The thing is I have no idea how he is getting in the basement. The only door is a sliding door that go's out on to a little patio and I keep it locked. I live alone so it's easy for anyone to know when the house is empty.

Anyway just a reminder to you guys, don't trust anyone! A harsh thing to say, but these are new times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Must have a key. Change the lock.
    The Bird of Time has but a little way
    To fly-and Lo! the bird is on the wing

Disagree. Sliding doors aren't known for their security... No key needed.

Boolit Master
    That is really messed up. Nowdays powder is high and rare!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    take a keg of 2400 or 110 and fill it with bullseye. Just make sure you dont forget yourself. Id bet if your quiet about it he will return.
    What if it's a family member he ends up killing?

Quote Originally Posted by BBQJOE View Post
    You might just go knock on his door and ask to borrow a cup of 296.
    See what he says.
    LOL, that and show him your new trail cam.