Load DataTitan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Janet is sick

Boolit Master

Best wishes for Janet's recovery; Lyme disease is constantly in our area as well thanks to the over abundance of White Tail. Also of concern to me is your health Jim. Ask your Doctor about a pro active approach to preventing the malady to yourself. I've heard of people in this area on "routine or maintenance" doses of Tetra or Doxycycline to prevent Lyme's, probably would be beneficial at least to inquire. Stay well and keep Janet comfortable. You're both in our prayers.
    Sparky45

Boolit Master
    Jante---Gail and I extend prayers and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. Last year Gail was bitten by a tick. She was able to catch the miserable little bugger and send it off to be tested. Fortunately no Lyme disease was found.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    Get well, Janet.
    Lyme is some bad stuff, it took my Mom a couple years but she is clear now.
    Be careful of Candida overgrowth, being on the antibiotics kills your beneficial gut flora and can really drag you down.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Boolit Buddy

Lifting ya'll up in prayer Jim. I know you will stay on top of it. Like has been posted, it will take a bit, and will be taxing to her endurance at times. Just be sure to have any changes checked at all times. Lyme's can affect many different area's of your health. A friend that I worked with had it, finally beat it after a little over 3-1/2 years. So stay vigilant my friend, and keep the faith.
    One of the greatist delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation.- Thomas Reed (1886)
    "The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give it to those who would not."-Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    Jim I'm hoping that Janet heals quickly, as other have said it take time to clear up Lyme disease.
    Paul G.
    Once I was young, now I am old and in between went by way to fast.

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Boolit Master
    Prayers from Montana for Miss Janet and you as well Jim!
    I have seen Lyme in a friend and it is a tough row to hoe but I know you two will be able to get it kicked together!
    I also have been through a series of irregular heartbeat and resulting shortness of breath until I had that taken care of as well and I know that it can really put a person out as well as bring on anxiety attacks, so I pray for her there as well.
    Please keep us updated.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Boolit Master

Prayers for a sweet lady! Hoping that you can recover fully and soon. Jim, take real good care of her. She is a treasure.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master
    Jim make sure Janet is cured. We have a friend who got Lyme at a church camp when she was a teenager. Didn't know it and wasn't treated. Found out about it about 8 years ago, in her 40s, and is having all sorts of problems even getting treated. Most Drs aren't sure how to treat a long term version of the illness.

wow!! I am humbled and overwhelmed at the responses and grateful for all the support and prayers! I have felt so exhausted for so long - today for the first time in months I only needed one nap! The side effects from the antibiotics are stabilizing too - thankfully! I have a great doctor with a lot of experience with Lyme's so that is a blessing as well. Thanks again everyone - you guys are the best!!
    what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to while lies within us - emerson

Boolit Grand Master
    Get well soon Janet. If nothing else we need someone to help Jim dress himself. Have you seen his outfits lately? Something just isn't right

Love Life
    I think Jim and Mr. Bill have been knocking back the old cough syrup while Janet wasn't watching. Mr. Bill seems to be an unsavory role model.

Boolit Grand Master
    Cough syrup? I beg your pardon, Sir! I'll have you know (when Janet's asleep) Mr. Bill and I enjoy the world's finest sour mash whiskey money can buy. Sometimes we enjoy it a lot, but nothing but the best for these two ol' hillbillies.

Now you can drop and give me twenty for that remark.

Cast Boolits Owner

Take care of her (and you). Prayers sent.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy

Jim, you both are in our prayers. James

Love Life
    You sip your sour mash bourbon and I'll keep sipping my home made wine!!

Boolit Master

"These guys like you, you're the 'little sister' of the group."
    That's exactly how we feel Jim. The presence of a woman always lightens the room.

Boolit Master
    We will keep you both in our prayers.

Please get well soon. You have two cats and a husband to keep out of misadventures!

Quote Originally Posted by scottiemom View Post
    wow!! I am humbled and overwhelmed at the responses and grateful for all the support and prayers! I have felt so exhausted for so long - today for the first time in months I only needed one nap! The side effects from the antibiotics are stabilizing too - thankfully! I have a great doctor with a lot of experience with Lyme's so that is a blessing as well. Thanks again everyone - you guys are the best!!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    --Thomas Jefferson

My thoughts and prayers, get well soon.

BB

Boolit Master

Jim you and I have been friends for a while now and even though I don't know Janet other than from her posts she is considered part of my extended family as are you. My prayers go out to you both. I know how serious lime disease can be as I have had several friends that have had it and it was a constant struggle over several months for all of them to recover. Rest is a big factor in the recovery process and it takes lots of it. Get well Janet someone has to keep Jim and Mr Bill out of trouble!

Best wishes

Joe
    WWG1WGA

Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate-that is, enyoke the people. They then plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannon shot: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast