RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyLoad DataTitan ReloadingWideners
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: WHEW!! it's back

Perma-Banned

WHEW!! it's back

after nearly two whole days of "drought" the rain came back yesterday & anywhere from 30 to 70 percent chance for the rest of the 7 day forecast. if i wasn't in the mountainous part of southwest virginia i'd be thinkin' about buildin' a big boat by now.

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    I would rather have too much rain than not enough. All the excess will run down hill. Just don't be living in a flood plain. No worries about wildfires and dust pnuemonia.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Boolit Master
    We've been getting alot of rain here. The only down side I can think of is all the EXTRA MOWING!!!!!!!

Boolit Master
    For Seattle area, this is the driest July in almost 20 years. Don't know if I can take all this sun. It is killing my moss (aka lawn).

Man o man it rained 23 days straight here. But been dry for a couple days. You sure got it right bout the mowing.I got my push mower as high as it will go. I work outdoors as a roofer and carpenter. Everyone with a leaky roof will sure be thinking of us when they can afford to get it fixed.

Boolit Master

Tonite my wife and I were in a Target store when a Mom and a little girl about 3 came by. The little one was wearing a lifevest. I asked her mom, 'Does she know something we don't??' Everyone laughed.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.