Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Load Data
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 454640 brass two or four cavity cramer hollow point mold

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 454640 brass two or four cavity cramer hollow point mold

MiHec 454640 brass two or four cavity cramer hollow point mold
    This is second run of this design in a MiHec mold. It casts out at 0.454"or a little above and sizes easily to 0.452". The original runs were in a Lee GB and BRP molds that have shot very accurately in everything we've tried it in.

This GB is Closed.....

For the two cavity Cramer HP, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity Cramer HP, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Cramer Pin options: 1) Large HP, 2) Penta HP, 3) Small HP, 4) Cup HP, 5) Blank pin for flat nose

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Please give your disguised e-mail address; the type & number of molds you want and pin options if applicable.

1. SP5315.....wmclark AT email Dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    2. Iron Mike Golf.....sugdenjw at msn daht com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    3. jethunter.....j3526134 at telus dot net.....One four cavity cramer with large and cup HP pins
    4. GunSmyth.....nicholasldavis at msn dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    5. BruMatt.....Jmwbruce at a0l dot com.....One four cavity cramer with penta and small HP pins
    6. Frozone.....mail (at) jconninv dot com.....One four cavity cramer with penta and blank pins
    7. Beagle333.....shutupandjump at yah.oo d0t com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    8. .45Cole.....45stingray (at) g mail d0t com.....One four cavity cramer with penta and cup HP pins
    9. Humbo.....bardisattva at gmail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    10. photomicftn......bclosius at myacc dot net.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    11. Pivpav.....olegf9 (at) yandex (dot) ru.....One two cavity cramer with penta and small HP pins
    12. tja6435.....tja6435 at gmaildotcom.....One four cavity cramer with large and penta HP pins
    13. BK7saum.....Bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....One 2 cavity cramer with large, small, cup, and blank pins
    14. bushog.....boo-haaa (at) hot mail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    15. TXSlade.....andrew dot wilson 33 at gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    16. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    17. 50-90.....gibsonatCaprockdashspurdotcom.....One four cavity cramer with large and small pins
    18. DEVERS454.....d m e v e r s @A T@ y a h o o d o t c o m.....One four cavity cramer with large HP pins
    19. DHC.....icpilot [at] yahoo [dot] com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    20. mckenziedrums.....mckenziedrums at gmail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with small and penta HP and blank pins
    21. RED333.....jefhover at tds dot net.....One two cavity cramer with large HP pins
    22. paul h.....tolman_paulatyahoodotcom.....One four cavity cramer with large and cup HP pins
    23. skeet028.....gunner at tctwest dot net.....One two cavity cramer with large & cup HP pins
    24. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com.....I have the mold from the first buy also. If these pins will work in it, I really just want the cup pins (4)
    25. BABore.....babore4570 at gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with large, small and blank pins
    26. Hansli.....piercejbrennan AT gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with large HP pins
    27. GMT210.....mabennett at neo dot rr dot com.....I have the original 4 cavity mold, but I'd like to get a set of the cup and small HP pins
    28. osteodoc08.....tom garcia 15 at yahoo dot com.....One two cavity cramer with small & blank pins
    29. 13Echo.....wliles at bayou dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    30. Dutch4122.....dutch4122(at)yahoo(dot)com.....One four cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    31. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    32. Dirtdgger.....Dirtdgger3355 at yahoo dot com.....One four cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    33. bigboredad.....nschek214 at hotmail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    34. Olevern.....midimizeatwildbluedotnet.....One two cavity cramer with small & blank pins
    35. FLINTNFIRE.....lowtons at gmail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with large, small and blank pins
    36. NYBushBro.....mopedmedic AT hotmail DOT com.....One two cavity cramer with large, small & blank pins
    37. C.Latch.....clatch at gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with small pins
    38. AaronE.....aaronteverett (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    39. hicard.....hicard21atoutlookdotcom.....One two cavity cramer with large, small, penta & cup HP pins
    40. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontierdotcom.....One four cavity cramer with large, small, penta and blank pins
    41. dolang1.....lang58 at gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 454640 2nd run.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 10-14-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm in for one four cavity with all pins.

wmclark AT email Dot com

Thanks

Boolit Master

I mold all pins. Now I need a lever gun in 45C. Love the 360640, too!

sugdenjw at msn daht com

Thanks!
    Jeff

Boolit Buddy
    1 mold large pins.
    j3526134 at telus dot net

Boolit Mold

One 4 cavity mold with all pins.
    laynel at bigfoot dot com

I assume that the HP pins are reversible for flat nose?

Boolit Bub
    4 cavity, small and penta pins
    Jmwbruce at a0l dot com

Banned

4 cavity, penta pins, blank pins for solids.

Yeah, I KNOW they can be reversed but the molds don't fit in the warming oven right with points out the bottom.

mail (at) jconninv dot com

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    2-cav mold, all pins.
    shutupandjump at yah.oo d0t com
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike Golf View Post
    I mold all pins. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    1 mold large pins.
    I hope you two wanted 4 cavity molds, because that's what I put you down for. If you want different, just edit your post.

Quote Originally Posted by .45Cole View Post
    I assume that the HP pins are reversible for flat nose?
    That's what he usually does............

Thread updated...............

4cav cup and penta

45stingray (at) g mail d0t com

Boolit Buddy

How is this in a Colt Combat Commander?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz64 View Post
    How is this in a Colt Combat Commander?
    I would say this is the completely wrong mold for loading .45 ACP ammo. I guess it could be done but the 452-200 would be a far better mold:

http://www.mp-molds.com/shopping/pgm...php?id=32&=SID

Boolit Buddy

Thanks, MP is also out of stock.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz64 View Post
    Thanks, MP is also out of stock.
    This one isn't the MP but is also a good design:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...r-hollow-point

A group buy for the MP version comes around pretty often.

Boolit Buddy

This just closed but MiHec may have 'extras'. Exactly what I think I'm looking for. PM sent to MiHec.
    151445-MiHec-2-or-4-cavity-brass-45-RCBS-Cramer-HP

Boolit Buddy
    Sign me up for one 4 cavity mold with all pins please. Can this be done for gas checks also?

bardisattva at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Boolit Buddy

bgokk at centurytel dot net
    One 2 cavity mold with cup point pins
    Last edited by bgokk; 08-02-2013 at 10:07 AM.

bgokk Benefactor Member NRA
    The second amendment is the guarantee for all the other amendments...........

Boolit Bub
    I'll take a two cavity mold with all the pins. Thanks!

codya <at> potlatch <dot> com

Boolit Buddy
    Please change my order to large and cup HP pins only. I'm #3 on the list.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast