Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading

Thread: Picked up this pair of .32s up today

Boolit Man

Picked up this pair of .32s up today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-07-13 19.39.23.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	76086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-07-13 19.39.53.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	76087 Both H&R's, the 732 is in as new condition and the top break has virtually no mechanical wear. The top break has pat. dates (Oct 4, 1887, May 14, 89, April 2, 95 April 7,1896) there is no caliber markings on the barrel so I believe it's BP only, ser. no. under top strap is 13406, under grip is 3406. Anyone know the model, version, and date of the top break?

I can't help you but the 732 is beautiful.
    I pity the baker,
    I pity the nun

I pity the one
    Who tries to take my gun

Boolit Man
    Thanks MOcaster, I got both pistols with a box of Magtech 32S&W (short) for the average price of the 732. The top breaks finish is not the best but it shoots good and has the tightest action I think I have ever seen on one. I'm kind of excited to load up some black powder loads for them as they are so fun to shoot. I think the 732 will make a fine small game gun.

Boolit Man
    Shot the 732 with the 32 S&W Magtech's and it seems to be rabbit accurate at 20yrds using a stump as a target. I then took the empty casings and filled 3/4 full of Shocky's 3f added a 310" round ball topped with candle wax and tried the top break, although high and right it did an impressive 4" group at 20yrds. After a Ballistol cleaning I tried 1gr TrailBoss and liked it also but didn't check it for accuracy. Since I don't have dies or boolits yet I'm stuck loading round balls, I found a 223 shell holder and sizing die will deprime and prime and then I insert my 25-20 seating die upside down in the press and use the seating stem to shave the round ball in the case and seal with wax. A word of caution for anyone loading round ball don't compress or crush the TrailBoss just let the ball set on top of the powder. Does anyone know of a source for a couple of hundred soft HBWC or just WC's I could acquire?