RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: My Work Order List

Frosted Boolits

Good to hear you are back at it Brian!!! Keep up the good work!
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

hey Brian, how's the run of 500 dies coming? deer season is just about to open South Texas and I would love to try some out and give you some free advertising... I'm on a MLD which commences at the end of Sept.

How the work going, Brian. Haven't seen an update in a while.

Vendor Sponsor

I'm working at it.

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Boolit Bub
    Hi Brian, sent you a PM. Thanks!

Vendor Sponsor

Pm sent.....

I'm in this business for the long haul guys! I plan to offer top quality dies for the foreseeable future and I'm continuously making efforts to improve my products, decrease future delivery times, increase production and increase the quality of tooling and efficiency in the work shop.

I know the last couple months I have been slow on the delivery schedule as my time available in the shop was challenged. I know the backordered dies are taken me a lot longer then both myself and the customers expected. I am taking matters to correct these issues. With my girls now back in school I am already seeing more time in the shop. The change in weather is a helpful change too.

With the recent unlawful practices and accompanying lawsuits of a attempted competitor in the swage die business I take notice of the failed attempts of these competitors and will do everything I can not to allow my business to make the same mistakes. Frankly the idea of you, my customers, being that unhappy to the point of taking lawful actions scares the heck out of me and I can't thank you, my customers, enough for your support and patience while I continue to grow my business. Should you guys ever have any concerns about the status of your order and my commitment to fulfill it please contact me. With prompt communication and truthful answers regarding any delays it is my goal to keep you informed and happy with your investment in my products.

Here is the latest exciting news..... Dies look great everything will be perfect with the dies as promised, got a good supply now of jackets and cores ready to test your new dies with, what has me really excited is I picked up a good sized Kiln today, $150 used! 18" diameter by 18" deep! I'll now be able to anneal a lot of brass with what I hope to be absolutely perfect results. Not only does the Kiln excite me but because it is larger it runs of 220 volts. My shop isn't wired for 220....yet! but my neighbor is an electrician! He is coming by this weekend to wire it up for me.

So with 220 available I look forward to upgrading my lathe as soon as funds permit, this will also increase production, quality and efficiency.

With the kiln in operation, the large SS media tumbler and the pneumatic press I may actually look into providing sized and annealed brass in the future.

Well I just wanted to get you guys an update, even if it isn't much of one, and reassure you of my commitment to fulfilling your orders and improving my business for the foreseeable future.

oh... and wait till you see the latest with the 50 BMG bullets! Almost there! Looking very similar to the 750 grain Hornady A-max but better!

Thank you all again for your support and patience. I'll keep you guys updated as much as I can in this thread.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Keep on keepin on. We all support you, BT!

Thank you for the update. Glad you are getting the upgrades in your shop. I bet they will really help out.

Vendor Sponsor

Boy I really want to get you those 500 cal dies as soon as I can so you can use your own bullets for hunting! When does your hunting season start and for how long?

Thanks for all your support.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Vendor Sponsor

Back to work and shipping orders again, sure feels good. Keep posted for details.

Thank you for your support.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Vendor Sponsor

Sent one 45 cal set out today. Should have 5 more ready by end of next week. Also will work on some 40s and 50s. Then a lot of 22 cal point form dies. Progress is going great now and dies look very good.

Just made a 45 cal bullet today in customer's die set. First bullet out of the die was perfect, certainly a good looking bullet, makes me want to by a 45.

Keep posted. Lots of orders almost ready.

Thanks

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Bub
    oh , happy happy happy news keep crankin those .45's out

Boolit Buddy

My Son-In-Law thanks ya, My neighbor thanks ya, I thank ya. Better get some 40's cut, annealed and polished.......................................... ................Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy.......................

Bill
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Space for Witty Signature Line FOR RENT...........Cheap

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Quote Originally Posted by BT Sniper View Post
    Sent one 45 cal set out today. Should have 5 more ready by end of next week. Also will work on some 40s and 50s. Then a lot of 22 cal point form dies. Progress is going great now and dies look very good.

Just made a 45 cal bullet today in customer's die set. First bullet out of the die was perfect, certainly a good looking bullet, makes me want to by a 45.

Keep posted. Lots of orders almost ready.

Thanks

Brian
    I'm currently #3 in the .45 die list. It's been a long wait, hoping to make the cutoff.
    Last edited by Bonz; 09-23-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    Shoot'em If You Got'em...

Vendor Sponsor

Making progress!

Here is my current work schedule/plan..... I'm currently working on all orders up to invoice number 2013-100, I got enough 45 cal dies to make it to invoice #2013-100, I'm working on them now and should have these four 45 cal dies ready by end of week, then I'll finish up all five 500 cal die sets. I got four of my BT40 cal dies up to #2013-100 and I'll finish up all three of the CH40 cal dies, got one set of 41 cal dies I'll get put together too. Then I got twenty two 22 cal dies to finish up.

I expect to be done with 45s and a few of the 40s by end of this week shipping first of next week if not sooner.

Next week I expect to finish up rest of 40s and the 500 cal dies to be shipped following week or sooner.

That must put me at about the end of the first week of Oct. then I'll be working on nothing but the 22 cal dies up to order #2013-100 and possibly continue on from there.

Schedule is not in stone and subject to change but I should be close to this projection. On a good week I can average about 4-5 die sets completed and shipped, should go a little faster once I get to all the 22 cal point form dies.

I realize I'm working on a few of the larger pistol cal die sets in front of many 22 cal orders. It will go faster for everyone this way with better quality I promise. I had a 45 cal set at the top of the list so I finished a few extra while I was at it. I got the polishing technique perfected for these pistol cal dies and they do not take as long or as much concentration/precision as the small rifle cal dies do, in short they are a little easier and faster for me so I am getting them done and off my plate so I can really focus on the precision and attention required for the small 22 cal point form dies all at once.

Thanks for your patience, I'm doing my best and the dies are looking great!

Brian

p.s. I have delayed replies to PMs and Emails in the attempts to catch up on back orders. Please feel free to continue to send me inquires and I'll get to them in order just as soon as I can. Thanks
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 09-23-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Master

How are the draw dies and copper tubing dies coming along. I know point form dies are more labor intensive and you have been putting a lot of time into them but it's been a year and a half. Just some indication of how they are coming would be nice.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

Wow, this is exciting !!! Survived major surgery on September 11, still recovering but I'm 2013-99 ! Now that's what I call incentive to get back on my feet. Big Thanks Brian !

Great News!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140922_192437.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	117239
    Great News, BT. Got a Brand Spanking New T/C Katahdin and 1200 cores jackets ready to go! Keep up the good work, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by bbailey7821 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140922_192437.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	117239
    Great News, BT. Got a Brand Spanking New T/C Katahdin and 1200 cores jackets ready to go! Keep up the good work, Man!

That is an awesome looking rifle ! LOL, now I want one.

Vendor Sponsor

It's looking good guys, thanks.

Copper tubing dies... I'll finish those on the list as well. Just sent out one last week and the results where perfect. The delay was simply me cutting the copper tubing to length. Not my favorite activity but I cut extras so I can finish up all the copper tubing dies on order as well. I'll be able to provide the necessary draw die to take it down to the proper diameter. As for the rest of the draw dies they will benefit greatly from the Nitride treatment. I simply need to assemble all the draw dies I have and send them off to be nitride processed. Like I said I am working on ALL dies up to 2013-100 right now. I'll get them finished and out the door just as soon as I can.

That IS a good looking rifle! It should shoot the 500 cal bullets very well I would imagine. I hope to here a few reports on it's performance on all those wild boars you have down there.

Everyone keep posted, I'll update the list as I get these dies ready and shipped. Work is progressing nicely.

Thanks for your support and patience.

BT
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 09-24-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast