Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: simple Hi-Tek coating

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankd View Post
    ---------
    Ummm… Ignorance is bliss

And YES-IT-IS powder coating.
    Umm. No, Drongo it is NOT Powder coat!!
    Go Troll some other forum... You are like Camp Quality without the cancer..
    Last edited by sbowers; 02-16-2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: inappropriate language
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master
    Jesus, Grem... You waste more than you use...
    I use a 30ml glass measure (like a Shot glass( 2 pours of 25mls each time))
    Also use it for the 10mls of Catalyst( washed with Acetone after the colour and after the Catalyst)
    And a plastic measure for the 75mls of Acetone.
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master

Frankd,

You sure sound like a TROLL!
    Kindly GO AWAY SIR, your knowledge or lack of concerning
    this product is not required on this thread.

Boolit Master
    It's Spelt "TROLL".... T-R-O-L-L..Gezz
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master

No casting or coating here today,
    IT'S MINUS 17 DEGREES F PRESENTLY!

It hasn't been this cold here in 50 years, a record for today.

Boolit Bub
    Grem good video. Where do you get your tubs?

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausglock View Post
    It's Spelt "TROLL".... T-R-O-L-L..Gezz

LOL!! .....

As I see it, anyone who doesn't understand the humor in the whole "Boolits Thing" simply lacks the social skills required for this particular community!
    KLC

“.....Nuttier than a squirrel turd.” - An assertion by a fellow forum member

Not with a fingernail, you can't.
    4 coats of the dry gold, scraped off with my fingernail. Passed the other tests. Freshly cast boolits. Never had a problem with the liquid green. Will try with green & then gold today - open topped.
    Whatever!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HI-TEK View Post
    Thanks for your informative blogs, most humorous reading.

Unfortunately, information you had received and posted, is incorrect.
    You have just joined this blog site, and without any useful contribution to this site, you immediately are trying to damage the reputation of the Hi-Tek coating product.
    Just wondering, what is the reason/purpose of your blog?
    Further, where, or from whom, you obtained the alleged results, from which you formed your educated conclusions?
    Further, can you provide any evidence/test results, to support your alleged statements?
    Even further, I am sure that all who read and contribute to this site, would like to know, why you joined this site, it seems, for no other purpose than to try to discredit the coating.
    ------------------

Obviously, you've decided to start a thread here and promote a product "J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat" for profit on this website. I see no problem with that and would encourage anyone to do the same as long as they were actually doing that in all honesty and with good faith in all respects. You are here from another country posting in the USA. You're acting as a professional and owner for profit of your snake-oil "J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat" as a "lube" (dry lubricant) of sorts for bullet projectiles. This site requires you to have the appropriate credentials to sell this product and act as it's lawful owner and accept all responsibilities as such.

Where exactly are your credentials to sell this product here in the USA ?

Where is the MSDS for this product ?

Where are the required EPA controlled lab results for it's use and safety ?

What legalities are you worried about associated with your J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat and it's use here in the USA ?

Are you worried you may be sued to hell because of falsities advertised of your foreign J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat product that you refuse to publicize this product world-wide so you choose to keep a very low profile and hide in Australia and sell your snake-oil to other countries while evading any possible criminal or civil prosecution ?

Can you legally possess an FFL in the USA to sell and produce that product here ?

Do you have a criminal history you're worried about ?

You see, unbeknownst to you, there are people who know you and know your motives to beguile the end users of your product.

Extensive lab tests on your J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat have already been done and your product DOES contain barium sulfate and synthetic aluminum oxides. Your product is a modified and fluidized thermoset hybridized POWDER COATING that despite YOUR claims is YOUR "invention" (which it IS NOT ) DOES contain very highly refined and high quality abrasives.

YOUR J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat was tested in fourteen test barrels and after 22,000 rounds those barrels were significantly larger in groove and land measurements and all the normally sharp ridges surfaces where obviously rounded by way of lapping which could only occur if you were using a very fine abrasive.

You have obviously successfully managed to beguile many people into thinking your J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat is NOT a modified powder coating and is an "invention" of yours that will do no harm to a rifled barrel.

Ever wonder why your barrel is so damn shiny with easy cleaning after firing 1,500 rounds of that J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat on bullets through a pistol barrel ? That's the highly refined abrasives doing what they do.

I have nothing to gain to post my truths. I have no interest to destroy anyone's reputation. I am not any competitor of yours. I couldn't care less about your successes or failures in life, nincompoop. But one of the many things I am is a chemical engineering guru and inventor of things that have been in outer space. Your J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat interests me to the point that myself and colleagues along with other agencies (I will leave nameless) did much extensive testing and chemical analysis breakdown of the raw components you sell to your vendors in the US.

Before you sell a product like that J&M Specialized Products Australian HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat, you should at least know what exactly is in the product and inform ALL users, sellers, dealers, distributors that the product contains abrasives and may be harmful to a barrel rifling if used.

I'm sure you already know that most people don't shoot very many rounds so they could easily go a lifetime of using this product on the bullets they hand-load and not even know or be aware of the negative affects of it's use. Most people would not even know to slug their barrels before and after use of your product. I'm sure people like you in other countries RELY on these facts for monetary profit.

After some time shooting bullets with your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE people would think they just have a crappy barrel and think the extreme leading and inaccuracy issues is just a barrel manufacturing issue BUT most likely was actually CAUSED by YOUR J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat wearing away vital strata groove and land critical dimension surfaces. They will no longer be able to shoot cast lead bullets with awful leading issues from all the larguer dimensions in their barrels

You hide behind your computer screen in Australia peddling your product to unaware ignorant users and sellers of your "J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat"

You stated your Australian government did "testing" LOL on your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat and your product has been used in Australia for twenty years". Why haven't you posted those lab conclusive unbiased results here, a link to them, or even a copy of them with your product ??

The Australian government huh ?? LOL ..this is the same government that accepts cash for laws, pardons, has corruption at it's finest and has some of the most restrictive GUN CONTROL laws on the planet. Even worse than the worst restrictive laws in the states.

Why don't you go to the states and have an UNBIASED lab (I'll be HAPPY to recommend one) do a completely UNBIASED test of your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat and then PUBLICIZE whether or not your J&M HI-TEK Supercoat is abrasives free and produces no TOXIC outgassing ?? The TRUTH would come out, that's why.

1) I have noticed, as many others have, you have completely REFUSED and FAILED miserably to answer ANY of my questions in this post.

2) You have FAILED to provide lawfully required MSDS sheets (which NEVER reveal chemical product secrets) and ARE REQUIRED BY LAWS in the states be provided.

3) You have REFUSED and FAILED to actually show unbiased PROOF to ANYONE ANYWHERE in the USA (with unbiased professional lab results) THAT your product does not contain damaging abrasives OR create toxic outgassing.

4) You have REFUSED and FAILED MISERABLY to prove or even attempt to show (with UNBIASED lab testing) that your product does not emit toxic outgassing, which in confined indoor ranges, would be detrimental to human health. You state that your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat is especially made and intended for indoor ranges.

SHOW us all the UNBIASED neutral party proof that your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat does not contain very well known carcinogens and outgassing neurotoxins when exposed to high temperature propellant charges that WILL be harmful to ANYONE (especially CHILDREN) in the immediate area where this product WILL BE used and mixed. Your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE is sold and used by average unaware and ignorant people in their homes who really have NO clue about handling DANGEROUS TOXIC and CARCINOGENIC compounds associated with your "HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat".

6) In this ENTIRE thread on this website you FAILED completely and MISERABLY to actually prove to everyone that you are earnestly and honestly selling a (in all aspects) SAFE product "Hi-TEK-LUBE" and benign coating BECAUSE you CAN'T possibly do that without the negative truths appearing and coming to light.

7) Your efforts, however, HAVE ALL been to COMPLETELY PROMOTE (for monetary profit) your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE and to sit there hiding behind your computer screen in Australia with your obvious multiple auxiliary troll account(s) talking to yourself and using all of them to get my account banned from posting real constructive truths and unbiased facts about your "J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat".

Last time I checked, you were trying to SELL FOR PROFIT a high liability toxic component compound to American's. So, instead of trying to gag people here with your complaint(s) to get people banned from posting constructive questions and commentary regarding your J&M HI-TEK-LUBE like some kinda commie non-American dictator would do, why don't you just post your UNBIASED LABORATORY PROOF and make it PUBLIC on the WEB on a very PUBLIC website and then ANSWER ALL my questions in THIS post so we can dissect and construe any inaccuracies and/or untruths from it.

9) YOU seem to think American's should just TAKE YOUR WORD for it AND trust some Australian selling his "J&M HI-TEK-LUBE" from his safe place behind a computer screen from some auzzy outback and just believe the text that tumbles out your screen words from your auzzy hiding spot. NO. That's NOT how American's roll.

10) YOU-AS A MANUFACTURER of that extremely high liability product, selling it in the USA, have the burden of PROOF to show and prove to consumers, sellers, dealers, users, bullet coaters, shooting range owners ANY abrasives content, damaging and/or health risks (long or short term), which are BACKED by USA government standards of testing.

Don't attempt to beguile anyone. BACK and SHOW your "J&M HI-TEK-LUBE" product with written documented (AND USA MSDS SAFETY and EPA REQUIRED) laboratory UNBIASED lab results for this type of risky toxic component product AND prove to any/all users, sellers, dealers, importers, the governing EPA and ALL indoor shooting range owners THAT your "J&M HI-TEK-LUBE Supercoat" and it's chemical assembly is safe for firearms and humans alike.
    Last edited by Frankd; 02-26-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Recently escaped from The People's Republik of Illinois, ...Now living in the Free State of Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankd View Post
    ------------------

Obviously, you've decided to start a thread here and promote a product for profit on this website. I see no problem with that and would encourage anyone to do the same as long as they were actually doing that in all honesty and with good faith in all respects. You are here from another country posting in the USA. You're acting as a professional and owner for profit of your snake-oil "HITEK" coating as a "lube" (dry lubricant) of sorts for bullet projectiles. This site requires you to have the appropriate credentials to sell this product and act as it's lawful owner and accept all responsibilities as such.

Where exactly are your credentials to sell this product here in the USA ?

Where is the MSDS for this product ?

Where are the required EPA controlled lab results for it's use and safety ?

What legalities are you worried about associated with this product and it's use here in the USA ?

Are you worried you may be sued to hell because of falsities advertised of your foreign product that you refuse to publicize this product world-wide so you choose to keep a very low profile and hide in Australia and sell your snake-oil to other countries while evading any possible criminal or civil prosecution ?

Can you legally possess an FFL in the USA to sell and produce that product here ?

Do you have a criminal history you're worried about ?

You see, unbeknownst to you, there are people who know you and know your motives to beguile the end users of your product.

Extensive lab tests on your product have already been done and your product DOES contain barium sulfate and synthetic aluminum oxides. Your product is a modified and fluidized thermoset hybribized POWDER COATING that despite YOUR claims is YOUR "invention" (which it IS NOT ) DOES contain very highly refined and high quality abrasives.

YOUR product was tested in fourteen test barrels and after 22,000 rounds those barrels were significantly larger in groove and land measurements and all the normally sharp ridges surfaces where obviously rounded by way of lapping which could only occur if you were using a very fine abrasive.

You have obviously successfully managed to beguile many people into thinking your product is NOT a modified powder coating and is an "invention" of yours that will do no harm to a rifled barrel.

Ever wonder why your barrel is so damn shiny with easy cleaning after firing 1,500 rounds of that coating on bullets through a pistol barrel ? Yeah holmes, that's the abrasives doing what they do.

I have nothing to gain to post my truths. I have no interest to destroy anyone's reputation. I am not any competitor of yours. I couldn't care less about your successes or failures in life, nincompoop. But one of the many things I am is a chemical engineering guru and inventor of things that have been into outer space. Your product interests me to the point that myself and colleagues along with other agencies (I will leave nameless) did much extensive testing and chemical analysis breakdown of the raw components you sell to your vendors in the US.

Before you sell a product like that, you should at least know what exactly is in the product and inform ALL users, sellers, dealers, distributors that the product contains abrasives and may be harmful to a barrel rifling if used.

I'm sure you already know that most people don't shoot very many rounds so they could easily go a lifetime of using this product on the bullets they hand-load and not even know or be aware of the negative affects of it's use. Many people would not even know to slug their barrels before and after use of your product. I'm sure people like you in other countries RELY on these facts for monetary profit.

Listen Scooter; ....If you want to be taken seriously here, you're going about it in all the wrong ways!

Post your verifiable lab reports and stop with the slander! ......Otherwise you will just be seen as another "Mouth That Roars"!.
    KLC

Boolit Mold
    Hey Fellas, I'm new to this site but have been following it trying to get everything figured out. I actually watched one of Grems videos that lead me to this site. Anyway, Just today I started off on page 1 of this post reading 1 through about 3 pages and then I figured to just jump ahead to get to the conclusion. After reading Frankd's post and WOW just scrolling up and seeing his last one, I thought I should inform you guys with a little bit of more information for information with information. Did you know when you cast lead Boolits your actually pulling in all sorts of foreign debris and then shoving them down your barrels?? You see lead when cooling has a very high sucking degree when doing so. Just the other day I had a batch cool and it sucked in cat hair from 3 houses down!! Cat hair hardens and becomes a very hard alloy after coming in contact with lead. NASA used cat hair in all of there Space Shuttles and missions to Mars!! I know I was there!! Lead will also suck in Bull $%!+ from wright out of your mouth. In some instances it's sucked in so much that it actually changed the color of the lead. Just ask Frandk.. He's had this happen twice!! It's actually were the phrase... shooting the $%!+ came from!! Anyway. now that I have cracked my first post, ie popped my cherry!! I really feel like a guru of all metals and of course Hi-Tek bullet coating. I should probably log off now cause big Bro is probably watching me through that lil hole in my computer. Ha, especially since I let the cat outta the bag, errr! I actually got on here to order my first batch and give it ago, could someone point me to the best site for doing so? Thanks for all of your posts sharing your info and Technic. Ty
    Last edited by TyMarkle; 02-16-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Banned

Ty
    first welcome to the site.
    Second that was a good post.
    Third go right to hi-tek himself to get the stuff.

Now a little admonishment about the language.

Boolit Mold
    noted and edited!! Thanks!

Boolit Master
    Or contact Gateway bullets or Bayou Bullets.
    They sell the HITEK liquid and DRYTEK Powder.

Come on, Frankd. put up or shutup.

You are Obama having a day off from work?
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Ausglock View Post
    ............You are Obama having a day off from work?

Uhmmm....... Errrrr........

Ausglock; the more days Mr. Obama spends away from work, the better off we are up here!
    KLC

Boolit Master
    Frankd.
    HI-TEK has been tested by the Australian EPA for airborne lead and particulates and passed with flying colours.
    Not trying to steal HITEK Joe's thunder, but exhaustive work has been carried out at numerous government labs in Europe and HITEK is the only bullet coating to be approved for use by law enforcement and military in Europe.

This coating has been in use in Australia for over 20 years. I have seen Glock 17 used by tourists at indoor ranges that have round counts into the millions... yes... millions. the bore of the barrels are perfect. the chambers are worm from the brass and the throats are worn from the gas cutting. the barrel hoods are peened from the functioning of the gun.

I would really like to see your documentation.
    I have been shooting coated bullets since 1997 in numerous guns with no signs of adverse wear.

You come across as a disgruntled chemist that tried to copy HITEK coatings and failed, and now want the MSDS and Tech data sheets to try and cheat Joe out of his coating.
    Do you even cast and coat, Bro?
    Last edited by Ausglock; 02-16-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master

Frankd,

We need to hit the IGNORE button for YOU buddy.
    I've been using HI-TEK for a couple years, both self coat
    and commercial coated projectiles purchased.
    Works outstanding for me and the others I've introduced it to.

Frankd,
    I see your other LIMITED POSTS were telling casters HOW TO RUN THEIR BUSINESS,
    FLAKE OFF TROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by redrockant View Post
    Grem good video. Where do you get your tubs?
    Locally from a plastics outlet, I bought 2 boxes of 1000 w/lids, to store parts for work in.. they are cheap as in bulk.
    Don't worry about life, no-one gets out alive.

Boolit Master
    Who the hell is that frankd dude? He sure looks like someone who runs a business that is losing money to hi tek. Some frustrated dude of some sort i guess. Like a guy that sells regular lubes or lubed boolits. Jeez. The kind of guy that would want a warning danger message etched on cars bla bla bla.... Go whine elsewhere.

Epa, ffl, msds, who the hell cares about that? You mean the papers that i toss in the fireplace without reading first when i buy something usa made? Like what, swallowing hi tek powder or coated boolits is harmful to babies?

hey you know what? Even if after 25 000 rounds my glock barrel is worn, ill just buy another one and i will have saved like 2000$ over jacketed bullets so i could care less.
    Did you at least ban his ip so he doesnt come back with another name every day?
    Last edited by kryogen; 02-16-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    4 coats of the dry gold, scraped off with my fingernail. Passed the other tests. Freshly cast boolits. Never had a problem with the liquid green. Will try with green & then gold today - open topped.
    I tried to scraped off Red Copper powder & liquid Black with my fingernail, didn't even come close to scraping it off and these are boolits that fail the smash test.