MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox

Page 595 of 595 FirstFirst ... 95495545585586587588589590591592593594595
Results 11,881 to 11,887 of 11887

Thread: simple Hi-Tek coating

Completely off the subject. We had a group of police officers execute a search warrant in another county. Subject was not at home but when they entered the residence they found meth, money, some firearms and an attack squirrel. It seems that the subject of the warrant had been keeping the squirrel in his house and feeding it meth to keep it aggressive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squirrel-400x200.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	243809
    Somehow that doesn't seem to scare me.
    While I work at it, it is by God's grace that it happens..

Boolit Master
    Squirrels look far too cute, but from what i have seen, they are just a nuisance.

We have possums that can be quite friendly and cute, but they eat everything in sight. If they get in your shed/shop they have no issues piddling and pooping on anything. My parents had one in their house, he/she had a spot in the wall that it took up residence in, at night it would chew on the timber to make the hole bigger, it had very limited success.

Boolit Man
    In NZ possums aren't protected, so they get "dealt to" in any manner possible. So it was a shock to me when I found a possum in my shed over here and found out I cant get rid of it :/

Boolit Master
    Like most things in OZ, our possums are about 4 times larger than the possums in the USA. And they are mean!!!
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatch View Post
    In NZ possums aren't protected, so they get "dealt to" in any manner possible. So it was a shock to me when I found a possum in my shed over here and found out I cant get rid of it :/
    I figure what people don't see won't hurt me. I have had possums that i have relocated, they have been caught and moved to another location, so they weren't knocked on the head. The thing is, you need to take it more than a street or two away or else they will find their bay back. We have done this with goannas and scrub turkeys before

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausglock View Post
    Like most things in OZ, our possums are about 4 times larger than the possums in the USA. And they are mean!!!
    The O possums they have look real mean, all those teeth....

There are two types of possums where I live. The white haired ones are not very aggressive. They will pretend to be dead sometimes. The ones with black tipped hair are not that way.

When I was about ten and buddy and I slipped out of our houses after midnight one summer night and went wandering around. We had just crossed a little creek about ten miles from my house when he spotted a possum coming down the ditch. He decided he was going to throw his jacket over it and catch it. I tried to tell him what my father had told me many times, leave the black ones alone. He didn't listen. It shredded his jacket and almost got him in the process.

Ausglock
    How is the testing on the blues and other colors coming? Same no lead and performance?
    While I work at it, it is by God's grace that it happens..

Page 595 of 595 FirstFirst ... 95495545585586587588589590591592593594595