Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersRepackbox
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: New old Bushnel Range Finder

New old Bushnel Range Finder

Found myself checking out rangefinders at the local wally world while waiting on the wife to grab a few items.

Found a model in the display cabinet that I could not identify, it was a Bushnell. I am fairly familiar with Bushnell products but this unit seemed odd or unfamiliar. I asked to see it and opened up the case... pulled out the rangefinder and checked the date of manufacture stamped on the end of the unit. August 2001. ???? Talk about old stock. It had a 9 volt battery installed from the factory.... I think all of Bushnell products use the 3 volt cr2's these days. Pays to watch what you pull out of wally world displays.

I mentioned the manufacturing date to the lady and she just gave me a glazed look as if to say... did you say something? Needless to say I just backed away from the counter and left.

Banned

I have an older bushnell 1000 yard model. Its big and clunky and use a 9v battery. I wouldnt want to carry it up and down the mountains but for what i use it for it works fine and it gives much more reliable readings then my buddys newer compact 1000 bushnell does.