Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emily Hope Fowler March 21, 1992 June 10, 2013

Emily Hope Fowler March 21, 1992 June 10, 2013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid__IMG00117.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	73308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GUESSW~1.JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	73309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00036.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	73310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00066.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	73311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0006.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	73312
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    In this sad world of ours.
    Sorrow comes to all.
    It comes with bitterest agony.
    Perfect relief is not possible.
    Except with time.
    You can not now realize that you will ever feel better.
    Is not this so?
    And yet it is a mistake.
    You are sure to be happy again.
    To know this, which is certainly true.
    Will make you some less miserable now.
    I have had experience enough to know what I say.

Abraham Lincoln
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you, for posting the pictures of your angel.

Boolit Master

Heartbreaking.
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

My deepest sympathies friend. My heart goes out to you and your family, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you and yours,

Joe
    WWG1WGA

Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate-that is, enyoke the people. They then plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannon shot: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

Boolit Master

God bless you and your family

Boolit Buddy

Thanks for posting the pictures. You have my sympathy. I wish you well.

Boolit Master
    Big, pretty smile. Hope for all the best and she is at peace with the Lord.

Boolit Master
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the lives your Daughter has touched.I do not have the words to help ease the sorrow and sadness in your heart but my faith tells me that your Daughter has found her peace.

God Bless you and yours,

Dennis
    If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong', they regard you as dinner. John Farnam

Thank you, for posting the pictures of your angel.
    Whatever!

Our girls looked kinda alike. Mine died in car wreck a few years back. I really feel for you'all. I am here if'n you ever need to talk.
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Boolit Master

I'm very touched by your loss. I have a daughter and a granddaughter and the thought of loosing one or both is deeply saddening.

Boolit Master

I've lost two very close friends and one co-worker in this way the first when we were only in jr high it will never make sense but it will get easier with time. The grief of losing a friend has no comparison to a losing a child I know there are no words that can console you and your wife now so please accept my condolences and know we are all praying for you and your family. FB

Boolit Master

All I have been able to think about since yesterday has been your loss. I have said multiple prayers for God to ease your grief. I ever shed tears while praying, which I haven't done in years. I have heard loosing a child is the hardest thing a parent could go through. I have a 29 year old son and a 6 year old granddaughter. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know she is in Jesus's hands and a much better place.Multiple people are praying for you.

Be Blessed,
    Greg
    Last edited by doctorggg; 06-12-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway. John Wayne

A man has to do what a man has to do. John Wayne

Beautiful young woman !

It's been said before but a parent should not have to bury their child. It was the hardest thing that I've ever done.
    I've been a cop for 25 years. Been through LOTS of bad shtuff. Officer involved shooting, infant deaths, the works.
    NOTHING is like having it be YOUR child.

I feel your pain brother and I'm praying for you!

Copper
    Copper75

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Moderator Emeritus

My prayers continue in all of your families behalf.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master
    May God bless and keep her and may He bless your family. Frank

Mr. Fowler:

I know you from the club at Effingham. While I’m not all that socially intuitive it was obvious to me you are one of the good people we all share this world with. Simple fact that you are a good person will make this loss hard on you and your family. I’ll convey the standard sorry for your loss. All the while knowing you’ll feel that loss for the rest of your life. Pain will dull. Feeling of loss will generally stay with us. After all there is an empty place in our lives that can’t be replaced. So don’t try to replace that love. Remember the love not the loss. As long as we are loved we are not lost.

When I was your daughters age I’d sometime dip into a depression. Nothing at all to cause it as I was healthy and well. But of course I thought life was tough and I though I carried some guilt. Fact is I was still a kid who didn’t know doodle squat. Then one night one of my childhood friends from next door committed suicide when I happened to be visiting my parents. Phone rang and we were called “we need help”. Father and I ran across the street into the house not having a clue what had happened. Entering the home I heard Tom’s mother crying in a back bedroom. As I walked down the hall a glance to the right reveled his then dead body. Tom had been section 8 discharged from the US army in the early 1970’s. The world around us back then was a lot to deal with coming from a one horse town in the middle of corn fields. After that night I never again considered suicide as an option. Still carry the image of him laying there. In high detail. Not long after that I actually started to enjoy life. No problems we all face seamed so all devastating anymore. Our life is a so fragile while precious thing. That’s what Tom Harpers death taught me. A few of my old classmates and friends checked out using automobiles. Back before we were 21 years old. Kevin Shackles and Tony Tucker. Run the Vet or Harley up over 140 mph then aim for a pole or high side a curve and it’s guaranteed to work. Suicide by firearm always bothered me more. Probably because the suicides by car always involved large quantities of alcohol ahead of incident. But in finality it don’t mean nothing. Every life born to this world comes to an end. I do not believe in pre ordained destiny. However most of what happens during our lives is totally out of our control. Including the day we pass on. To state the obvious.

Peace be with you.

Boolit Buddy

I have thought on this, especially as my gf has Asperger's. The fine folk here have already said everything I could ever say, and often better than I could say it.

A prayer said for you and yours.
    OeldeWolf
    who may yet be kicked out of the Republik of Kalifornia for owning too many firearms.

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain, to eat only vegetables!

Praying for you and your family. It is always tough when someone dies before their time. I'm glad you can share it with us so we can pray for you.
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast