WidenersLoad DataInline FabricationLee Precision
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: My baby took her life today.

In Remembrance
    Had it not been a projectile, it would've have been pills, or a rope or something else. When whatever ill-fated reasoning force finally overpowers the will to live, the tool for which the deed is accomplished is no longer significant, only convenient. Please do not bear in any guilt for this tragedy, but instead revel in the blessed memories the two of you created and shared for the 21 short years our Lord gave to the two of you.

My heartfelt prayers are with you, your family and your daughter's soul tonight.

Boolit Master
    I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences for you and your family.
    My hero's have always been Cowboys!

Moderator Emeritus
    My thoughts are with you.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    A parent should never have to bury their child. Deepest thoughts to you and yours.

God be with you and yours in this time of loss and rememberance.

Remember......as long as we remember, they are always with us.

bangerjim

Moderator Emeritus

Words fail with a tragedy like this. I am deeply saddened and will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. We will be here for you if you need us.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Sorry to hear of your loss,My heart goes out to you and the family.

Boolit Master

I want to add my condolences to those that have already posted. I just tonight saw this and it saddened my heart when I saw the first post. Losing someone close to you is a heavy load to bear. I am sure it is many times worse when it is your child although I have not walked in your shoes on this. I do know that God is able to give you peace and comfort when in the natural it is not there. I pray that in the coming days, months and years that you will find His peace that passes our understanding. You have many good memories of your time with her. Cherish those, and with prayers and time you will heal.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Recluse is completely correct in his response. You and your family along with your daughter are in our prayers tonite. May the Lord Bless you all with his Love.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office of the Presidency represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H.L. Mencken Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the Public with the Public's money". Alexis de Tocqueville 1835

Boolit Man
    I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort for your family will be offered tonight.

Kia kaha. Be strong. Out thoughts are with you.
    The Bird of Time has but a little way
    To fly-and Lo! the bird is on the wing

Boolit Master
    Wow. I cannot even imagine what your family is going through right now, I can only offer you prayers and the honest truth that if you need anything your Cast Boolits family can do to help I will do my part. I have lost two friends in the last week and that still does not compare to what you are going through. Prayers be with you and your family.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    I truly feel your pain. It was just 2 1/2 years ago that I posted here about the loss of my daughter ending her short life.

Please remember THIS IS A FAMILY here. Feel free to contact us if we can be of any help in these trying times.

In the coming days keep all of the great times you had with your wonderful daughter foremost in your memory.

Many things in this world are not for us to fully understand,but to accept and say thank you for the memories.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master
    My wife of 45 years died suddenly and unexpectly last December 15. I tear up as I read and reply to this catastrophy of yours. I had to post it here because I knew these guys care. It helped. The pain was so bad and I think it will long linger. I am telling you this because when people who had been through grevious times told me of theirs it seemed to help. I still really hurt. God bless you and your wife.
    Closest recorded range Chrony kill (3 feet with witnesses)

Can't fathom the loss and pain your experiencing. But as a parent, I can sympathize. Prayers for you and yours.

Banned

I am so sorry for your loss. No parent should out live their child. Please take comfort in the fact that she is in the lords loving arms. I will say a prayer for your family and your daughter. My son has aspergers and there are time i worry about what you have experienced. Please if you need anything and i mean anything please know your family here will do what we can.

Andy

I can not fathom the pain you and her mother are feeling. Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Rejoice in the blessings of her short life
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does,he needs it very badly!" Sir Winston Churchill

Be strong my friend. My deepest condolences for your loss.

Banned

No words will help so ill just pray for you and for her.

God will see you through these dark days.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

My thoughts are with you and yours.Clint