Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: My baby took her life today.

My baby took her life today.

My 21 year old daughter ended her life today. She was the greatest human being I have ever known. She had aspbergers syndrome but was the most compassionate human being I ever saw. She volunteered at my office two days a week and was attending community college and was on the honor roll.

For 21 years she made the world a better place just by being in it. She loved woods walks,her cat, animals, and her family. She was trying to find a career path and had not made up her mind yet. The most common phrase she used was " do you need any help with anything?"

I have to deal with the fact that I made the projectile that took her life. She was knowledgable about gun safety and we had shot at the range the Sundy before last.

The world has lost a great soul and her mother and I have lost our only child and a great friend. She and I often just sat in silence and enjoyed each others company.

I am posting this because you all are family. I am not a church going person buy I have seen God from a tree stand at sunrise and in my daughters electric blue eyes.

I will get by but please pray that my baby girl finds peace.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Buddy
    i am terribly sorry for your loss.
    i wont say "I feel your pain" or "I understand what you are going through"
    because i dont, i am sorry. i am still a young man with no wife or children,

i pray that god gives you strength in this time,
    and i also pray for the eternal peace of your daughter.

my final respects
    andrew mason.
    hello.

Boolit Buddy
    My deepest condolences for you and your family.

Boolit Master

I am so sorry. Prayers offered.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Master
    I cannot find the words to tell you how sorry for your loss. It saddens me deeply when we loose a family member her on this forum. More so when a family member here has suffered a loss such as yours. Frank

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family sent.

Banned

May the Lords strength be with you, one father to another I will pray for you tonite. I am so sorry.

Boolit Grand Master
    I am really saddened to hear of your loss. I hope you, your wife, and everyone who was touched by your daughter, will find peace someday.

Boolit Grand Master
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. One of the questions one asks at a time like this is "why? What else could I have done?"

I am not sure there is an answer, except to know that you did what you could do. Sometimes another person's motives are unknowable. I have had friends that took their life, and I felt that there was more I could have done.....but I never had the answer as to what, exactly, would have made a difference.

There are some things past our understanding.

Boolit Master

Oh my...I am sorry to hear for your loss. May God be with you and your family in this time of sadness.

Boolit Bub
    I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences for you and your family.

Boolit Master
    I do not pray generally.

However you have my deepest condolences and I will say prayers throughout these trying times for you and your family. I will also ask that your daughter finds the peace now that she so desperately needs.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Many a night I contemplated what I would do if my boy ended up getting killed in the sandbox whenever he went. No one who has not lost a child can truly understand what you will carry, but know that there are many here who will be thinking of you and your family, many who will remember you, and your wife, and your daughter in our prayers. We are truly, truly sorry for your families loss.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Buddy
    Hi Sir,

All the others have voiced anything I could add. We will pray for her & the family!

broomhandle

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcocker View Post
    I have to deal with the fact that I made the projectile that took her life. She was knowledgable about gun safety and we had shot at the range the Sunday before last.
    Thumbcocker: Please do not think of this most terrible loss in those terms. You helped make HER. You helped make HER the wonderful soul you describe. SHE made her own decisions for whatever reasons. There are just some things in this life we have to accept and not necessarily understand. If there is anything you need just ask of the forum. Stay strong.
    Thermal underwear style guru.
    "Exclusive international distributor of Jeff Brown Hunt Club clothing."
    Supplier to the rich(?) and infamous.

Cheers from New Zealand

Jeff.

Boolit Master

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words at this time. May you be able to find peace in the coming days.

Banned

Brother it breaks my heart to read this. I have daughters but can't stand in your shoes. Time is the only thing that will ease, but not eliminate your pain. Will be praying for you.

Boolit Buddy
    My commiserations to you and your family, so sad.
    Mike

Boolit Buddy
    I am so saddened to read this, may you and your family find the strength to make it through this tragic time.
    I believe that she is now in a better place with a host of good people to help her find peace with herself, be grateful for the time you had with her and remember the joy she brought into your lives.

I am very sorry for your tremendous loss. I can't imagine the pain you and your wife are going thru. My heart goes out to you and your wife.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast