Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Friend and loyal companion, in remembrance

Boolit Master

California - in the land of taxes and no representation.

3 years later....

Funny, how we are visited by ghosts.

Every now and then, I would hear what sounded like dog tags jingling together.

Back in March I adopted a shelter mix breed. it was a tough decision to bring another dog into my life. I still think of you (Beau) and remember the love and devotion that you taught me. I still occasional call your name, when I try to call him. He is a good dog, I believe you would like him. Now, I believe the sound of dog tags are his.

Been there too. Condolences. It is always a hard thing to go through.

Boolit Master
    Sammy the white wolf has been gone 9-1/2 years. We got Timber (my avatar) 3 months later. I still think of Sammy almost every day.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Perma-Banned

Sorry to hear this.

Broke my heart to read it.

Moderator Emeritus

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope this helps.....Paul

So God made a dog

1. This is dedicated to Angel who just left us and to Patches who is now sick.

If you have ever had a dog that was part of your life you need to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmh-wFA1uE
    Thank you Lord

2. And on the 9th Day

God looked down on his wide eyed children and said they need a companion

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody to wake up and give kisses, pee on a tree, sleep all day, wake up again, give more kisses, and then stay up till midnight basking in the glow of the television set.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody willing to sit, then stay, then roll over then with no ego or complaint dress in hats they do not need and costumes they do not understand. I need somebody who can break wind without a first thought or second thought. Who can chase tails, sniff crotches, fetch sticks and lift spirits with a lick. Somebody no matter what you didn’t do, or couldn’t take, or didn’t win, or couldn’t make will love you without judgment just the same.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with the resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart.

So God made a Dog

It had to be somebody who would remain patient and loyal even thru loneliness. Somebody to care, cuddle, snuggle and nuzzle, and cheer and charm and snore and slobber and eat the trash and chase the squirrels. Somebody who would bring a family together with selflessness of an open heart. Somebody who would bark, and then pant, and then reply with the rapid wag of tail when their best friend says lets go for a ride in the car.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody who would stand at your side when the world around you collapses. Somebody to lie next to you during the long nights of pain and sorrow when it hurts to move, or talk, or think, or be. Somebody to stand guard, play games, snore for hours, and repeat as needed. Somebody to give you strength when you have none of your own. Somebody to fight when you have no fight left, to hold onto your soul as if it were their favorite toy, playing tug of war to keep you in this world. Somebody to be your companion and guide in this world and the next. Somebody to wait for you on the other side or stand guard in your absence until they can join you for eternity.

So God made a Dog
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope this helps.....Paul

So God made a dog

1. This is dedicated to Angel who just left us and to Patches who is now sick.

2. And on the 9th Day

God looked down on his wide eyed children and said they need a companion

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody to wake up and give kisses, pee on a tree, sleep all day, wake up again, give more kisses, and then stay up till midnight basking in the glow of the television set.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody willing to sit, then stay, then roll over then with no ego or complaint dress in hats they do not need and costumes they do not understand. I need somebody who can break wind without a first thought or second thought. Who can chase tails, sniff crotches, fetch sticks and lift spirits with a lick. Somebody no matter what you didn’t do, or couldn’t take, or didn’t win, or couldn’t make will love you without judgment just the same.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with the resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart.

So God made a Dog

It had to be somebody who would remain patient and loyal even thru loneliness. Somebody to care, cuddle, snuggle and nuzzle, and cheer and charm and snore and slobber and eat the trash and chase the squirrels. Somebody who would bring a family together with selflessness of an open heart. Somebody who would bark, and then pant, and then reply with the rapid wag of tail when their best friend says lets go for a ride in the car.

So God made a Dog

God said I need somebody who would stand at your side when the world around you collapses. Somebody to lie next to you during the long nights of pain and sorrow when it hurts to move, or talk, or think, or be. Somebody to stand guard, play games, snore for hours, and repeat as needed. Somebody to give you strength when you have none of your own. Somebody to fight when you have no fight left, to hold onto your soul as if it were their favorite toy, playing tug of war to keep you in this world. Somebody to be your companion and guide in this world and the next. Somebody to wait for you on the other side or stand guard in your absence until they can join you for eternity.

So God made a Dog
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

That is one dog that won the puppy lottery. He got you, and you won too!

Parting is hard, I have been there, I know your pain.

But, if we are responsible, we know what we are signing up for when we take that puppy home.

In the end, I believe the love and joy outweigh the hurt and pain many times over.

But it does not soften the blow.

Losing one hurts.

Scary you take care sir. I have to believe he will be waiting for you.

Boolit Master

The pack will be weaker without him but stronger for having known him, now he lays by a huge fire place, there is millions of rabbits to chase and he is faster than then them all, the marrow bones are plentiful and there is always one of your kin who has passed before you to scratch behind his ear. We will remembered you when we hunt, when we smile and when we cry. Loyalty like yours can not be bought only earned......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12