RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Wideners Repackbox
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WARNING- High Soap Lubes= Hydroscopic Lube

Boolit Grand Master
    New things crop up around every corner. We are learning though. And having fun.

Interesting spread of results and attitudes here. Seems to be political in nature as much as scientific, odd as that may sound.

A TRUE conservative will not change his/her values or standpoint based on new evidence, current state of affairs, much less the testimony of another individual who is not ordained-proven believer of stated faith. No matter the sensibility, science, or experience, the world is what it is and no one can dare challenge that fact. Im not talking bible.

Does that describe you? If so, how admirable of a life attitude is that to carry?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCaveman View Post
    Interesting spread of results and attitudes here. Seems to be political in nature as much as scientific, odd as that may sound.

A TRUE conservative will not change his/her values or standpoint based on new evidence, current state of affairs, much less the testimony of another individual who is not ordained-proven believer of stated faith. No matter the sensibility, science, or experience, the world is what it is and no one can dare challenge that fact. Im not talking bible.

Does that describe you? If so, how admirable of a life attitude is that to carry?

I believe the differing results have more to do with zipcode than any other factor. Your opinion is your opinion and is just as valid to you as is they to theirs and I to mine I spose. I am going to blame it on the weatherman and call it done, proably should have done that alot earlier in fact. Those that read certain posts in this area can decide for themselves through trial and error iffin they choose to do so.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345