I acquired a full size SR9 a couple months ago and decided to start carrying it as an EDC, but was having some issues with concealing it with such a long grip. I was seriously considering a Crossbreed with all the good reviews, but went looking on eBay for what was available.

I found a holster by MDJ that is a knock-off of Crossbreed's hybrid IWB holster but comes in at a base price of about $35 plus leather options. I ended up spending $42 for a black oil-tanned backing, figuring it would be more sweat proof than veg.

I've carried it in shorts and a t-shirt for the past couple weeks on a beater Wally World belt and have been very happy with how it conceals. After spending a day at my father's working in his garden he didn't notice until I asked him if he knew I was carrying. I just got a new Wilderness Instructor belt today which tucks it in even better. I come in at 5'8" and 190 pounds.

If you're in the market for a hybrid holster ala Crossbreed but either don't want the wait or don't want the cost, check out MDJ holsters. They have a webpage too, which I found after I bought mine of eBay.