MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: .410 Re- Loader

Boolit Master

loader's availability?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMinPHX View Post
    Geeze,
    I thought that I was going to be swamped with more interest in these things than I could handle, but nobody has jumped up to buy the two kits I have available. That kind of surprised me.

Oh well, I'll keep the stuff out on the bench for the rest of this week & after that, I'll shelve it. If anyone want's one of the two kits that isn't spoken for, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Hi Jim,
    I haven't seen any more on the thread is why I never responded. Wish I would have known. I don't see the link to the PDF or whatever it is either.

Boolit Master Baron von Trollwhack's Avatar
    I could contribute a nearly complete 410 Lee hand reloader set, with box & instructions in return for a new made set. Please advise.

BvT
    Every lawbreaker we allow into our nation, or tolerate in our citizen population leads to the further escalation of law breaking of all kinds and acceptance of evil.
    Since almost all aspects of our cultural existence are LIBERAL in most states, this means that the nation is on a trajectory to dissolution by the burden of toleration and acceptance of LAWBREAKING as a norm, a trajectory back to the dark ages of history.

BvT

I'm not selling any more of these due to liability concerns.

Sorry about that guys,

Jim
    “an armed society is a polite society.”
    Robert A. Heinlein

"Idque apud imperitos humanitas vocabatur, cum pars servitutis esset."
    Publius Tacitus

Boolit Master

Darn!

Quote Originally Posted by JIMinPHX View Post
    I'm not selling any more of these due to liability concerns.

Sorry about that guys,

Jim
    I say we all sue him for mental anguish-hah hah-just kiddin Jim. It's that way alot though these days and don't blame you!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtire View Post
    I say we all sue him for mental anguish-hah hah-just kiddin Jim. It's that way alot though these days and don't blame you!
    Jim, For your ingenuity, work, patience and all else you put into this project. I doft my cap to you sir.
    Lucky Joe
    "There's always a way."

Jim: I ran into the same problem with interest on my .40S&W case pushers I made 15 blanks and sold 3 completed tools. Which essentuially means I made $45 on the project considering I had 9 hours in the machining, $5 per hour is OK money?. But I do have more blanks if someone or myself needs one.

Sometimes a product flys and sometimes it don't. The "As seen on TV store" is full of them. Don't feel bad, I think you done good, maybe you can sell the design to somebody.

I was considering coming out with a complete line of Lee type hand tools. I do have CNC capabilities, however I'd need $65 for one too. You always have to sell the product for 110-120% over what it costs you to make it ro you loose money. I see Ebay as the only outlet for this type of product, as there isn't enough room for wholesale prices.

Lee stopped making the shotshell tools when they changed from Lee Precision Porducts to whatever they are called now. I have an original version of the tool that was made by Acc-U-Ream Products a division of MA-REP-CO Inc of Fresno CA. Lee got the idea from them. Mine was $14.95 in the 60's and I paid $10 at a swap meet for it.

It's nicely made, but it is difficult to get a really good product from.

I could not reproduce it for $6, even in quantity.

Plenty of used ones available on Ebay for $10-20 so a new one for $65 might not fly. .410 is a different story. Very few of them show up and they always get top dollar for them.

I wouldn't worry about the liability aspect of this tool. It is a tool and all you have to do is put a disclaimer on the invoice saying you are not responsible for the use or mis use of the tool. If they decide to fill the case with H110 and blow themselves up they could have just as easily done that with a hammer and drift punch.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456