RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyWidenersReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Load Data for Cast Rifle Boolits

Load Data for Cast Rifle Boolits

Okay, I know I'm new to the world of casting, but I cannot find a variety of decent load data for rifle boolits. Not at the moment, but down the road I am looking to cast & load boolits for my .223. I found a mold for 55 grain lead boolits, but no luck finding load data. So, any & all help is appreciate. Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section. Thanks.
    A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

Boolit Master

The Lyman 4th edition Cast Bullet Handbook is available currently for under $20. It is a pretty good source of data. I don't have one, but understand the 3rd edition, which is out of print but can be found used, is a good source as well. The 4th edition shows data for 9 different powders with both 44gr and 55gr cast bullets.

How about at the bottom of the cast boolit page. That white box that says "Castpics" is worth clicking on and checking out. Lots of data there--and this is the cast boolits website, after all.