RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 454-308-Keith two or four cavity HP or solid

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 454-308-Keith brass two or four cavity HP or solid

MiHec 454-308-Keith brass two or four cavity HP or solid

This is a previously run boolit from the Catshooter Keith GB's from Lee. It is available in 0.454" as a plain base. The previous GBs have shot very accurately in everything we've tried it in. Payment (via pay pal) will be made after the GB is closed to MiHec when he sends an invoice (via e-mail) to you.

Weights are: Solid 308 gr., Large/Penta HP 287 gr., Small HP 301 gr., Cup HP 300 gr., Meplat to crimp groove 0.416".

Here is a link to the discussion thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...tshooter-310gr

For the two cavity solid, the price is $75 with plus $15 shipping.

For the two cavity cramer HP, the price is $90 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity solid, the price is $90 with plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity cramer HP, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3) small HP, 4) cup HP, 5) blank pins for solid.

Please give your disguised e-mail address and the number of molds and type you want.

1. MDF99.....frarocket (at) aol (dot) com.....One four cavity solid
    2. Beagle333.....shutupandjump at yahQQ dot cQm.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    3. Lefty SRH.....schockley at icloud dot com.....One two cavity cramer with cup HP pins
    4. FLINTNFIRE.....lowtons at gmail dot com.....One four cavity cramer with large HP and blank pins
    5. NYBushBro.....mopedmedic AT hotmail DOT com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    6. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....One two cavity cramer with large and small HP pins
    7. TybrneRyan.....rmillerthriller at gmail dot com.....One four cavity Solid
    8. tbhutton.....tomhutton at comcast dot net.....One four cavity cramer with large & small HP and blank pins
    9. chsparkman.....mrsparkman at mrsparkman dot com .....One four cavity cramer with large and blank pins
    10. redshovelhead77.....redshovelhead77 (at) peoplepc (dot) com.....One four cavity solid
    11. TXSlade.....andrew dot wilson 33 at gmail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    12. dgb553.....dbishop2 at woh dot rr dot com.....One two cavity cramer with large HP pins
    13. frank505.....levractn(at) wyoming (dot) com.....One two cavity cramer with small & cup HP and blank pins and One four cavity solid
    14. GunnarBlue.....bnbartoe at aol dot com.....One two cavity cramer with large HP, small HP and blank pins
    15. cba257.....codya (at) potlatch (dot) com.....One two cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    16. bushog.....boo-haaa at (hotmail) dot com.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    17. Messy bear.....kim(dot)oakland(at)yahoo(dot)com.....One two cavity cramer with small and cup HP pins and One four cavity solid
    18. Spillway.....1craigabrownatgmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins and One 4 cavity solid mold
    19. ohnomrbillk.....william (dot) kinderknecht (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins and One 4 cavity solid mold
    20. taugust.....g99jeb (at) aol (dot) com.....One 4 cavity solid mold
    21. rr2241tx.....rr2241tx at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid mold
    22. mike454.....mike454 (at) gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity solid mold
    23. osteodoc08.....tomgarcia 15 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity solid mold
    24. gussiegoins2.....gussiegoins2 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity cramer with large and penta HP pins
    25. jrayborn.....jrayborn attt myfairpoint dot net.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with cup pins
    26. PB64.....pw1340 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins
    27. crawfobj.....Bryan_crawford98atyahoodotcom.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins
    28. Fire Medic.....ffgabeorta (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins and One set of handles
    29. Powersgt.....jlchapin at nothstarbullets dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with all pins
    30. 45workhorse.....Hasse lback att embarq mail dot com.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with all pins and One set of handles
    31. Dirtdgger.....Dirtdgger3355atyahoodotcom.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with small and blank pins
    32. alha.....snowserver (a*t) hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins and One 4 cavity solid mold
    33. Luis R.....M40A1 at sbc global dot net.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with penta and blank pins
    34. bdicki.....brucedotdickinsonatglvdotcom.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with penta and blank pins
    35. JWNathan.....gettin_greasy (at) yahoo (dot com).....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with large pins
    36. just10mm.....just10mm at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with penta and blank pins
    37. jroc.....jroc3099atyah00dotc0m.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with all pins
    38. Mohillbilly.....curleyqlink at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity Cramer mold with large, small, cup and penta pins
    39. tenncanshooter.....tnncan (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with all pins
    40. mofugly13.....mofugly13 at aol dotcom.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with small pins
    41. oldironsaws.....fjsheen263[at]gmail[dot]com.....One 2 cavity Cramer mold with small and blank pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GB 454-310-Keith.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 01-26-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Boolit Buddy

I would like a 4 cavity with all 5 pin

THANKS !

CPL Lou
    Last edited by CPL Lou; 05-11-2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added email (doh) lol

Boolit Master
    2 cavity with cup HP pins please.

schockley at bellsouth dot net

Boolit Master

4 cavity with large HP pins and blank pins for solid lowtons at gmail dot com

Boolit Buddy
    I would be interested in a .454 plain base, 4 cavity Cramer w/ Small HP pins & Blank pins.

Mabennett at neo dot rr dot com

GMT

Boolit Master
    I have a couple of the original molds but I just can't pass up this HP version !
    It is only money !

I will take a 2-cavity + large HP pins + small HP pins.

Jerry

gllewis at pasadena dot edu
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Buddy
    If only the meplat to crimp groove measurement was a little shorter I'd be all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbo View Post
    If only the meplat to crimp groove measurement was a little shorter I'd be all over this.
    Owning this mold will give you a valid reason to purchase that fabulous Ruger revolver you've always wanted!!

Boolit Master

mooniesdl3 at yahoo.com, 4 cavity penta and large pins please.

Boolit Bub
    Put me down for a 4-cavity + blank pins + large HP pins + small HP pins.

tomhutton at comcast dot net

Tom

HONCHO EMERITUS

I'm in for a 4 cavity cramer style mold with 2 sets of cup H/P pins.

dutch4122(at)yahoo(dot)com
    Last edited by Dutch4122; 10-30-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    -Matt
    Group Buys Honcho'd: C326-175-FN, 434-210-RF, C434-210-RF, 30-165-SIL-MOD, 358156-PB, 413-170-Keith, C348-225-FN, 8mm SIL, 45-230-CM, 45-270-Ohaus/SWC, Edd's 28-170-FN

Boolit Master
    Glad you signed up for this one Matt. I meant to send you a link to the buy....but it skipped my head.

Boolit Bub
    Will this bullet cycle in a Rossi 92?

Quote Originally Posted by FThera View Post
    Maybe someone with an original GB mold and a '92 Rossi will chime in on this.

Thread updated.............

Boolit Mold
    I would like a 4 cavity solid. redshovelhead77 (at) peoplepc (dot) com

Boolit Man
    I would like a 2 cavity cramer, with all 5 pins.
    andrew dot wilson 33 at gmail dot com
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by FThera View Post
    It's a great looking bullet!

I haven't had the good fortune to try this design in a Rossi 454. The .416 meplat to crimp groove seems a little long. Usually .380 is the max they will take. However it's worth posting in the levergun form and find out. Below is a thread to find out if anyone has tried it:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...in-a-Rossi-M92
    Last edited by 357shooter; 05-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Rossi M92 Lever Action
    Taurus 669
    Kel-Tec P-3AT
    http://357shooter.blogspot.com/

Boolit Mold
    dgb553....dbishop2 at woh dot rr dot com.....One 2 cavity mold with large HP pins.

Boolit Man
    I will take a 4C gas check brass with all of the pins and a handle

weldinspector(at) earthlink (dot) net

Quote Originally Posted by funshooter View Post
    I will take a 4C gas check brass
    funshooter, there is no option for a GC mold on this one. Unless your shooting a 460, you shouldn't have any trouble with a PB mold. What do you want to do?

Thread updated somewhat.............

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast