MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: A holster I made for one gun near the top of the wish list

Boolit Bub

A holster I made for one gun near the top of the wish list

Heres a pic of the pancake holster I made for the ol' Bulldog I just picked up. Super comfy, partly because the gun is nice and light. Has hardly left my side since its purchase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013-04-24 08.13.46.jpg  
    In need of top notch gunleather? Visit my page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-T...05958232763057 and have a look. 10% off for Cast Boolit members.

Boolit Master

Very sharp. I to make leather goods but no where near your quality. Is love to pick your brain cause you do a Mich nicer product than I currently can.

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for the kind words! Feel free to pick my brain, I had a lots of help along the way, so I don't mind sharing. You can email at mikeylikes44s@yahoo.com or give me a jingle on the ol' cell at 559.974.6815
    In need of top notch gunleather? Visit my page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-T...05958232763057 and have a look. 10% off for Cast Boolit members.

Boolit Master
    That is a fine looking holster Mike , I like the design as well.
    If you are unwilling to defend even your own lives, then you are like mice trying to 'negotiate' with owls. You regard their ways as 'wrong', they regard you as dinner. John Farnam

Boolit Bub
    Thanks alrighty! Its a standard item of mine, but I did change the nose of it a bit just to make it a little different

Boolit Grand Master
    Beautiful Stitching! Those pancakes are excellent holsters and easy to make, but hard to make nice. You did well.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Well done, my leather work isn't nearly as nice as yours...I'm still learning but I have to ask if you are using a machine or doing it by hand?
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Master

That's a very good looking holster there my friend, I make leather knife sheathes and it takes alot of time and patience. Leather can be friend or foe, And it has been my foe before I got some help from others.