RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: "Real" Keith Bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Don Purcell View Post
    Newbie on the group buys. Just placed my order for 3 molds. Does Al then P.M. with payment details and the %15 off code or did I not do something right?
    BTW - they left you a reply on the NOE Forum regarding some info needed.
    If you live on the razor's edge and slip, you will die in two pieces

Moderator Emeritus
    Newbie on the group buys. Just placed my order for 3 molds. Does Al then P.M. with payment details and the %15 off code or did I not do something right?
    Plenty of information in stickies including a forum Called "rules for our group buys" on the very first page along with a FAQ section on the NOE forum, it just takes a little looking and reading.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Master
    Yep, dromia. Got in a bit of a hurry before I looked, need to slow down in my old age. Thanks

Boolit Man

the 412 is on the shelf & my order for them is complete

DON"T use the PayPal express checkout - there is no place on it to enter your discount code from your PM / Email from Al

The 432 has been moved to LAST CALL

Boolit Man

432 is now closed on the mill

454 last one and has moved to LAST CALL

I have sworn on the altar of GOD eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Thomas Jefferson

" Any law that is NOT constitutional is not a law" James Madison

Boolit Buddy

My 412 just arrived in the mail today. Can't wait for the 44 and 45 versions.

Quote Originally Posted by 376Steyr View Post
    NOE still has some "H&G 503" .44 moulds available: http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/index.p...ttnp9irsdcsoq6
    which feature the sacred equal width bands and the holy square-bottomed groove.
    Although it is flat/square bottomed, the lube groove looks beveled to me, totally un-holy there! (grin)

I've read Sixguns many times as well as Hell, I was there! and Rifles for Big Game. Been to Taffin's home and to a gun show in Boise with him as well. Didn't find him condescending at all.
    Last edited by John in WYO; 04-06-2016 at 11:40 PM.

Boolit Man

The 432 / 434 Keith group buy PMs are out for your discount and moulds are in the store.

READ THE PM DO NOT use PayPal express checkout as it will bypass subtracting your 15%

I just got my RG2 brass in .432 on order. Woohoo!
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

My 4 Cavity brass "collector" mold is on the way...As well as a five cavity USER mold.

Just picked up one of my Grail guns this past weekend after a two year search, so the mold comes at a great time.
    Finally found a Freedom Arms M-83 in .44 magnum. Six inch gun that seems to shoot cast very well. those 277 gr Keith's will make for some good deer/elk medicine this Fall!

Boolit Man

Latest guess for 454 Keith "on the mill" about May 11 or 12 which takes about a week and off to the engraver for 1 to 2 weeks

Boolit Master
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy (Herman Munster) Keith .44 277 H.P and H.B. just arrived! Starting the mold heat treating per Al. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

I got my 434 this morning. Prepped it and ran it through a heat cycle, going to try and cast some up yet tonight.

Boolit Master
    Just ran a trial run with mine. The hollow base is listed at 254 grains, mine come out at 252 grains. The hollow point is listed at 265 grains, mine is 265 grains. Diameters run .434, excellent. The bullets nearly jump off the pins absolutely no problems at all. I have very high hopes for these. Now for the .45 Keiths.

Mine arrived today. Break in...tomorrow.

Boolit Master
    Update: When running the hollow base mold I had to run fast and hot to get consistent weights. I tried alternating between the hollow base mold and the hollow point but would get a 10 grain variation in weight between bullets in the hollow base if I did that. Otherwise if I just concentrated on using the hollow base mold and kept up a good rate no problems and no weight variation. Your mileage may vary but something to watch out for. The hollow point mold with the more slender pins caused no problem at all.

Boolit Man

Update: When running the hollow base mold I had to run fast and hot to get consistent weights. I tried alternating between the hollow base mold and the hollow point but would get a 10 grain variation in weight between bullets in the hollow base if I did that. Otherwise if I just concentrated on using the hollow base mold and kept up a good rate no problems and no weight variation. Your mileage may vary but something to watch out for. The hollow point mold with the more slender pins caused no problem at all.
    Is the HB Al or Brass?

Thanks for the info - makes sense with the big base pins and solves a question lurking in the back of my mind with one of the other HB moulds I have

Boolit Master
    K7sparky, mine are aluminum. If the rain would quit I would like to wring them out.

Broke my 5 cavity alum blocks in today. Dropped nice round .434" slugs at 277 grains.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast