Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: CTD ammo prices

CTD ammo prices

Just got an email from Cheaper Than Dirt Aguila Super Colibri $79.59 brick, guess I'll just wait, I usually go thru several bricks a year shooting indoors.

or Eley Tenex EPS $23.17 box 50.

I think we entered the age of the Lone Ranger shooting silver bullets.

Boolit Master
    Last Fall I got a sale flyer from them and they had Super Colibri for 22 dollars and some cents. CTD is gouging and I hope everybody remembers them down the road. Normally I shoot about a brick a month of Super Colibri and have enough for about a year left. Starting from this point forward I'll be shooting almost exclusively rounds with a replaceable primer. Bullshop made an interesting post about his CCM at .7 grains of powder per round. I think there is quiet, reasonably priced shooting to be had in todays tight ammo & component market. Most of my Aquila ammo came from Military Shooters in Wisconsin. Not sure if they are still in business as I type this.

Perma-Banned

I for one will buy nothing from them again. Everyone is allowed to make money but they are gouging people. I know this is interpreted differently by everyone but this is my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by John Allen View Post
    I for one will buy nothing from them again. Everyone is allowed to make money but they are gouging people. I know this is interpreted differently by everyone but this is my two cents.
    I agree seems CTD is ran by dirtbags.

Boolit Master
    I received their latest catalog recently. It went in the trash. Cost of virtually everything is listed as P.O.R. And the prices on the few items that were listed, weren't all that impressive.

Boolit Master
    CTD is history for me and everyone I know. I have bought little from them in the past and will buy nothing from them in the future.
    ph4570