Reloading EverythingWidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zombie ammo

Boolit Mold

Wink Zombie ammo

Love this hobby and being creative

Cast Hunter

Too funny! Don't forget The Walking Dead season finale Sunday.
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Boolit Mold

Yes I know the wife and I been watching since the beginning lol...sad this season is almost over

Boolit Buddy
    paint? powder coat?

Boolit Mold

Powder coat stuff works great in my opinion. Haven't seen any negative affects yet.

I'm ashamed to tell this but here I go. I was lying in bed the other day dinking with my Springfield .45 ACP. I had bought 4 8 rd. mags and I was loading them up. The only way I could get the mags to work was pull the slid back and lock it. Then insert the clip. I released the slide and of course that chambered a rd. I went ahead and loade the other mags. The one in the pistol was Zombie. I picked the pistol up and pointed at my night stand and pulled the trigger. BOOOOM! I shot through my favorite drinking mug and a speaker. It put a big grove in the table top. The bullet exploded. The only thing left of it was about the size of a match head. Think God it was a Zombie. Did I tell you I'm 74 and my mind don't work like it use to/.
    Martin

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Suiter View Post
    I'm ashamed to tell this but here I go. I was lying in bed the other day dinking with my Springfield .45 ACP. I had bought 4 8 rd. mags and I was loading them up. The only way I could get the mags to work was pull the slid back and lock it. Then insert the clip. I released the slide and of course that chambered a rd. I went ahead and loade the other mags. The one in the pistol was Zombie. I picked the pistol up and pointed at my night stand and pulled the trigger. BOOOOM! I shot through my favorite drinking mug and a speaker. It put a big grove in the table top. The bullet exploded. The only thing left of it was about the size of a match head. Think God it was a Zombie. Did I tell you I'm 74 and my mind don't work like it use to/.
    Martin
    Dang Martin!!! Good thing it was only the night stand, mu and speaker!
    I bet it won't happen again RIGHT?
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

No! That pistol is history in my house. I sold it back to the guy I bought it from. He was tickled> he sold it again on the way home....lol Would you believe my wife was sleeping in the next room and didn't even hear it.
    Martin
    Last edited by Martin Suiter; 03-26-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: miss sp

did you check for a pulse?
    To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    ~George Mason

my feedback page:click and give me feedback here,below...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show....php?p=1412368

Boolit Grand Master

I lucked up on an RIA, on the cheap, cause it's owner had ventilated his refrig. with it. It's not an accidental discharge if you have a finger on the trigger.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta.45 View Post
    Powder coat stuff works great in my opinion. Haven't seen any negative affects yet.
    That's really neat stuff !
    You could do any color, right ?
    Is it a special powder coat formula ? Off the shelf stuff ?
    Bake it in the oven.

Boolit Mold

Yep any color powderbythepound.com has all the colors you can think of spray and bake size and your done

Boolit Grand Master

Martin
    No! That pistol is history in my house. I sold it back to the guy I bought it from. He was tickled> he sold it again on the way home....lol Would you believe my wife was sleeping in the next room and didn't even hear it.
    Martin

Sorry Martin if I got this wrong but I am calling BS. Are you a 16 year old troll? If not you sure sound like one. Dinking with a pistol and loading in bed is not something most 74 years do while putting one into the wall with your wife next door. Most 74 olds don’t purchase Zombie Max http://www.hornady.com/store/45-Auto-185-gr-ZMAX or have speakers in the bed room.

I have shot a lot of bowling pins off of table tops with 45’s. When you grove the table and hit the pin the bullets don’t fragment to the size of a match head. What caused the bullet to exploded since Z-Max bullets are just standard lead jacketed bullets.

For the anti-gun crowd you have admitted your mind doesn’t work like it used to leading to an AD, you dink with guns and Zombie ammo in bed by your favorite drinking mug (alcohol?) and you sold it without a background check and the buyer sold it again on the way home without a background check. You really couldn’t have added anything to the story to justify the liberal case to their anti-gun agenda could you?
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-26-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Boolit Master

What does a background check have to do with anything. I buy and sell guns all the time and I don't do background checks.
    Good, Cheap, Fast: Pick two.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master
    You are not cool. Go sell that gun to a pawn shop, and go sit in the corner for a while and think about what could have happened. I don't care how old you may be that was irresponsible. Definitely not something to be laughing about.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Doby45 View Post
    What does a background check have to do with anything. I buy and sell guns all the time and I don't do background checks.
    I also buy and sell guns without a background checks between private parties. I am in no way advocating changing the current system. That was not the point. The point is that Martins posts are touching on numerous current hot button issues that the anti-gunners are using to infringe on your and my rights.

In those two post Martin could be the poster boy for the anti-gun crowd for additional legislation. If I am wrong I will apologize to Martin but to me both posts read like an antigun troll posting.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-27-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tecs View Post
    Sorry Martin if I got this wrong but I am calling BS. Are you a 16 year old troll? If not you sure sound like one. Dinking with a pistol and loading in bed is not something most 74 years do while putting one into the wall with your wife next door. Most 74 olds don’t purchase Zombie Max http://www.hornady.com/store/45-Auto-185-gr-ZMAX or have speakers in the bed room.

I have shot a lot of bowling pins off of table tops with 45’s. When you grove the table and hit the pin the bullets don’t fragment to the size of a match head. What caused the bullet to exploded since Z-Max bullets are just standard lead jacketed bullets.

For the anti-gun crowd you have admitted your mind doesn’t work like it used to leading to an AD, you dink with guns and Zombie ammo in bed by your favorite drinking mug (alcohol?) and you sold it without a background check and the buyer sold it again on the way home without a background check. You really couldn’t have added anything to the story to justify the liberal case to their anti-gun agenda could you?
    I too call BS..... I dont know of many 74 y/o that would type "lol" or be able to set that cool jonny reb avatar. Not saying there arent any, I'm just saying I don't know any.
    "Failure to prepare is preparing to fail" - Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah and who sleeps through a gunshot inside a house? Nobody. I've shot indoors before (legally and on purpose) and NOBODY sleeps through that even if they are deaf.

Sounds like a work of fiction to me.

If somehow its not... you broke rule number one. Don't use live ammo while function testing. If you want to see if magazines will feed do it at the range.

Wow!! My *** is sore! Every thing happened just like I said and my wife didn't wake up! Pick on someone else for a while.
    Martin

PS What caused the bullet to exploded since Z-Max bullets are just standard lead jacketed bullets.

Your wrong there my friend. The bullets have a plastic insert in the tip Your asuming a lot. I don't drink at all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zombie0004.JPG  
    Last edited by Martin Suiter; 03-28-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: blood boiling

Boolit Grand Master

And what does the plastic tip do? It prevents clothing or other matter from sealing the point preventing expansion. It’s just another jacketed bullet. It is not a frangible bullet. The plastic tip doesn't make it explode.

If you want to post a picture to increase your credibility post a picture of the grooved nightstand and speaker.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 03-28-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast