Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
RepackboxInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: When I Get To Casting My Own

Wink When I Get To Casting My Own

When i get setup & get to start casting i would be happy to donate some 9mm or 44 cal bullets to someone who needs them 100 of each of the calibers i listed i would be happy to

Welcome trapper and I'm sure there are some "would be happy to receive" guys out there. What a nice gesture. Good luck.

Bob
    You boys gonna draw them pistols or whistle Dixie

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent fishing."
    ------Babylonian Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by trapper300RUM View Post
    When i get setup & get to start casting i would be happy to donate some 9mm or 44 cal bullets to someone who needs them 100 of each of the calibers i listed i would be happy to
    So this begs the question, "WHAT is it YOU need to get set up for casting?". Sounds like there is something holding up the process and perhaps some of us other fellas on the forum can put out feelers to help you out????
    Paul
    A government that robs from Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

I am trying to start saving up to get me a LEE 4/20 Pro Melter & 2 of the LEE 6 Cavity Molds 9mm 124 grn &a 44 that has the gaschecks 2 LEE Size & Lubing Kits & some lead ingots & i will need those Hornady 44 cal gas checks i want to cast me some hunting bullets for my 44 magnum . Iam on a fixed income SSI & SSA & it doesn't leave me with hardly any extra money to have just a few things i want like my casting stuff but i will make it I am embarrsed about not having the money to buy my casting items but i will get them it may take a year or so

Boolit Buddy
    Pm sent

Boolit Buddy
    If you come across anyone with a cheap but still usable melting pot once you get yours let me know. That's what I lack to get started also.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Some of our members are sending me some samples one member is sending me some of his 44 SWC to tryin my 44 Mag & one member is sending me some lead this is one of the best forums i have ever been a part of

Trapper, PM me your address. I have that 9mm mold and I'll size and lube those boolits and send some. I lube them in a traditional sizer and it seems to put enough lube in the TL micro-grooves to make 'em work just fine.
    Paul
    A government that robs from Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.