Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Wideners
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Remember My Son & All Of Us

Unhappy Remember My Son & All Of Us

Here just a couple of weeks ago my boy took my Xanax pills & he took 26 of them @ once we almost lost him this time we got him into rehab & he is doing better now He still has a long way to go so remember him & his mom & I in all of your prayers
    trapper300RUM

Boolit Master

Darn trapper, that is rough times for sure. I have prayed for you and your family. I am glad to see that you were able to get him into rehab. I pray that God will speak to him in a way that he will understand just who it is that is talking to him.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Prayers sent your way Trapper. May God give you and your family peace and grace.
    Bo
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Very tough situation. My most positive thoughts go out to you. You know first hand what happens around these incidents, and I will send you my sympathies. Addiction is very very hard on those around it. Often the addict is unaware or uncaring of the incredible swath of pain they cut through those who love them. In time, and with much love and effort things can change. In the meantime, my thoughts are with YOU.

Boolit Grand Master

Good morning
    I also will keep praying for your son.
    Do not loose hope in what God can do. God used an overdose situation in my life to gain my attention. I soon retrieved my New Testament and 28 Sept. 1972 trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and King at Ft Hood. I still cling to 2 Cor. 5 :17.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    I will also pray for you and your son. May the Good Lord give you peace and keep you and your son. BC
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

Boolit Grand Master

Praying for your entire family, son especially, and all of the therapists working with him.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Your post gets close to home and tugs at my heart. I've said prayer for your son and your family because I know this is a hard one. May the Lord grant your son the peace on earth that He has given to so many of us.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

I fully understand your agony, My family has experienced the same thing. You are the example and all you can do is be a witness and live your life in front of him. GOD will surely give grace and mercy through your ordeal. Know that I am holding your family up in prayer. USMC87