RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Chapel

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Welcome to the Chapel

Need prayers? Need guidance? Need a hug from a brother or sister of Christ? This is our town's chapel.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Moderator Emeritus

This is a GREAT idea Ken!
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Master

Thank you Sir.
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Buddy

i'll give an Amen

and god bless

Boolit Grand Master

Amazing. I am going to be here a lot!
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Master

Thank you for putting this here. I would like to lift up smokemjoe. I haven't heard anything about him since his surgery a week ago.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Amen,, prayers to joe ..good opener.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Yes, prayers for Joe. I'm really concerned that we havent heard anything.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master

This is a great idea Ken!

Thank you and God bless!
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master

Ken I whole heartily agree. Wonderful idea for us. There are so many needs and this will make it easier to know where to go. Joe is on my list.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

the claim is this song is about a woman all exited about her man,, well I see the meaning to me as a love song to Jesus.

THE CHAPEL OF LOVE

Spring is here
    The sky is blue
    (whoa-whoa-whoa)
    Birds all sing
    As if they knew
    Today's the day
    We'll say I do
    And we'll never be lonely anymore
    Because we're

Goin' to the chapel and we're
    Gonna get married
    Gonna get married
    Gee, I really love you and we're
    Gonna get married
    Goin' to the chapel of love

Bells will ring
    The sun will shine
    (whoa-whoa-whoa)
    I'll be his and
    He'll be mine
    We'll love until
    The end of time
    And we'll never be lonely anymore
    Because we're

Gonna get married
    Gonna get married
    Gee, I really love you and we're
    Gonna get married
    Goin' to the chapel of love
    The bride of Christ is us,,and He is coming.

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Praise God!!
    Best,
    Mike

NRA Life Member
    Remember Ira Hayes

Boolit Master
    What a pleasent surprise and a great ending to another Sabath.
    Yes he is comming just as he promised. But it is going to be a tough trip to paridise. As the Bible say " if those days were not cut short even the very elect will be deceived. THE VERY ELECT! The ones called by the grace of God called from blindness to see the truth would as well as the rest be deceived if God does not intervien. That my brothers is great deception.
    Set your mind now to be ready. Put your faith and trust in the only sure thing.
    The world believes the lie. The lie is the same now as it was from the very first that we of ourselves can be as God if we just listen (obey) to the father of lies. The world is blind to the truth because God made them blind to it. No matter how much anyone may preach truth to a non believing world they will never see the truth that the only way to the Father is by the Son.
    Gods word says in the end time he will send great delusion so that those not sealed with the Spirate of God would be deceived and believe the lie.
    Seat your anchor in Jesus and hold fast to what you have. Its going to be a rough ride! Keep the Faith!
    This site can now be another rallying point. This is now a place to come for reinforcment when you become battle weary. Fight the good fight and keep your eyes on Jesus and you will not fall.
    God bless us all! Se you down river.

Banned

Thank God in Jesus' Mighty Name that we can glorify him on this forum. God Bless you brother 45nut for this site and most importantly for this "Chapel" - I really try to remember that we who are Saved will spend eternity with one another. Said something I regretted today and was immediately convicted about it and edited my comment. More important, I agree, is to keep Joe in our prayers.

Boolit Grand Master

To me, this new section is the crowning jewel of Castboolits.com.
    It gives visibility to the truth that has been here all along, and no better way to thumb our nose at the devil and what he has done to our country!
    Ken, you will be blessed for this in the hereafter.
    It is an honor to know you, and to serve this sight under your leadership.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Great addition, Ken.
    Many times, I see people posting about their grief and sorrow, and I am just too heart broken to comment on the thread. I went through way too much of it personally this winter, and do know that a kind word and support helps.
    If I don't comment on such a thread, it doesn't mean I don't care. I have either missed it altogether, or am saying my prayer for the afflicted in private.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Bless you Brother Ken! His eyes are ever watchful over those who labor in His name, their struggles shall not be in vain and their bodies shall not go weak. They shall mount up with wings as if eagles, He promised us this renewal in Isaiah 40.
    I'm certain you'll be rewarded for creating His newest temple and sanctuary for the Bride to assemble.
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Boolit Master
    Waksupi
    The Bible tells us to not anounce our prayers for all to see but to pray privately in a closet and to not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.
    Praying is a two way streat as much for the person doing the praying as for the person being prayed for with blessings on both ends.
    Praise God!

Boolit Master

1720 miles East of Wall Drug, North of Cooperstown, NY
    This is a great idea, Thank you Ken.

Laus Deo,

Ken
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Je suis Charlie
    Remember Lavoy!
    I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

Being new here, I wondered if this forum was like others I've visited... where religious mention is banned. I am glad to see that here that is not the case.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, and especially sharing in one another's burdens and discovering Truth in our King together.

TID
    I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

Galileo Galilei

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast