Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision

Thread: LBT blue

Boolit Master

LBT blue

Can any one spare one stick of LBT lube,

In Remembrance
    last I knew there were 3 types, which 1?
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Master
    LBT blue is the one I would like to try for pistol ,the others are LBT soft and LBT commercial.I have a lyman 4500 so it will heat the lube
    Last edited by jim 44-40; 03-08-2013 at 06:47 PM.

In Remembrance
    PM me with info and I'll send a stick out next week.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    Jim, I assume from your handle that you are shooting the 44WCF cartridge. I have used LBT in the past on that and other calibers. It is a good lube but the White Label BAC and Carnuba are much less expensive and work just as good. In fact they may be just a tad better.
    If you want to try a good homemade lube for your 44WCF then contact Bullshop and buy some of his Bullplate mould lube. They are small containers so buy at least 10. You mix one of these with a pound of Beeswax and it gives you a lube named speedgreen.
    Go to his site for all the information you need.
    While LBT is a great lube, there are easier ones to buy and use.
    I shoot nothing but the 44WCF cartridge and 45-70 in SASS matches with Black Powder and the lube NASA that is also sold by Bullshop. It is the best you can use. It has worked for me in every climate I have shot in. In BPCR they have matches where it is very hot with 15 % humidity and they say only SPG will work there. I can't answer that as I have never shot those conditions. Later David
    Last edited by cajun shooter; 03-15-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet