RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: OK,$300 NRA Lifetime Membership going on NOW-No Sponser Needed!

Boolit Master

OK,$300 NRA Lifetime Membership going on NOW-No Sponser Needed!

Hi,
    Just got my $300 Lifetime Membership,no sponsor asked for! Call:1-888-678-7894
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Master
    The NRA has it's faults. They support a 1984 style police state. I've since droped my NRA support and went with the GOA.

Boolit Master
    And......
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Master
    and some people may not know the NRA supports the PATRIOT act or other facts about the lobby. Some people may not know that other gun lobbies exist.

If people like the NRA good for them. I don't want to change anyone's mind, but people should know what they are signing up for and not throw their money into something as a kneejerk reaction which they don't really understand.

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Jesus...I don't really care HOW you fight the retards trying to take our guns,but numbers count and if you wasn't born yesterday you should know that the NRA does more than anyone and has more members and that goes back to numbers,which is what makes the politicians squirm!

Just thought I would let anyone interested know about this $300 option! Thanks!

Boolit Mold

How long is this going on do you know? I will be elk hunting tomorrow so I might give them a ring when I get home.

Boolit Master

From what I'm reading on other forums, the offer is good until the end of January.
    Jon

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by seagiant View Post
    Hi,
    Just got my $300 Lifetime Membership,no sponsor asked for! Call:1-888-678-7894
    I did the same thing today...finally! I have wanted to get the Life membership for some time but the 1,000 dollar price tag was always out of reach. This was too good to pass up! -- FYI...I have also been spreading this info round to other forums I frequent.
    Jon

Boolit Master
    Hi Jon,
    Yea, I was in the same boat,$1000 is a little rough but $300? I whipped out the plastic for that! I know I will contribute more over the years but I'm glad that the yearly drill is over! I like the blue banner by my Avatar better also!

Boolit Master

NW Ohio, almost as N and W as you can be :-)
    I have been a life member for 36 or so of my 48 years, how to I get my blue banner ??
    Both ends WHAT a player

Willbird, Go to your settings page, scroll down to groups, leave the NRA group and then join the NRA life group.

Boolit Master

Hey that did it, thanks
    Both ends WHAT a player

Boolit Buddy
    South Louisiana, right between New Orleans and Baton Rouge
    do you get a life long magazine subscription with this?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrod View Post
    do you get a life long magazine subscription with this?
    Hi,
    Yep!

Boolit Master

Yes on the magazine, and you do get some liability insurance for a gun related accident too included I think ??

Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membership.)

Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status

Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.

$2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage. Insurance must be activated.

For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list. Activation is required.
    Both ends WHAT a player

ADMIN

Re: OK,$300 NRA Lifetime Membership going on NOW-No Sponser Needed!

No waiting. Just called and was off the phone in two mins.
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Got it done.
    "Some times it's just better to smile an walk away."

"Think ya used enough dynamite there, Butch?"
    -Butch Cassidy & the Sun-dance Kid

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 161 View Post
    Got it done.
    Hi,
    Great!!! I hope this keeps going! I'm so sick of these brain dead liberal morans telling us what we can and can not do!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by seagiant View Post
    I like the blue banner by my Avatar better also!
    Me too!

The NRA puts the life membership on sale every now and then, that's how I got to benefactor Member. Life was on sale so I jumped on it, a few years later it was on sale again and I used it to up the membership level. The next time they had a sale I did it again and then again. Never kept track of the total cost but probably spread out over several years it's about the $1000 cost of today's Life Member.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sneaky Steve View Post
    The NRA has it's faults. They support a 1984 style police state. I've since droped my NRA support and went with the GOA.
    Do you only vote for a politician with whom you are 100% in lock step with? There is only one possibility of doing that, run for office yourself. The NRA is no different, an organization with well over 4 million members will have differences in ideas.

As for the GOA I recommend before you send them any more money you demand an accounting in writing as to just where their money goes. I did several years ago and they flat refused to disclose their financial statements to anyone they request donations from.

As for the NRA supporting a 1984 police state . . . That's even more absurd than your post in another thread that stated that H-110 will melt your boolits.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sneaky Steve View Post
    and some people may not know the NRA supports the PATRIOT act or other facts about the lobby. Some people may not know that other gun lobbies exist.

people should know what they are signing up for and not throw their money into something as a kneejerk reaction which they don't really understand.
    Again, demand an accounting from the GOA as opposed to a knee jerk reaction to something which you really don't understand. The next thing you need to do is to stop spewing such incredible nonsense about things (NRA) which you clearly know nothing.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast