WidenersLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading EverythingLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 2008 NEVADA CAST BULLET SHOOT 2008, Repeat, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Fleataxi View Post
    Guys: Anyone who wants to come to Elko, NV in September for a small organized shoot at the Elko County Shooting Range, please let me know.

We've got a 300-yard 12-space covered rifle range with steel benches, numerous pistol revetments to shoot steel with pistols, and a 1,000 yard 2-place rifle range.

If anyone is interested, I'll post the dates. Some of us will actually be shooting cast boolits, but the shoot is open to all standard projectiles. It's not a contest, but a friendly get-together.

Fleataxi
    Hey, you think our Avatars are related? If I can get a second mortgage for the gas money, I'd really like to see Elko. I talked to a man who worked there in the gold mine and he praised the place so much I want to see it. Sounds like the weather is far better than here in He--, I mean Pahrump. Maybe in my next life I will make better decisions....

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range

NOT 9/13-14 please

Fleataxi: Above dates are set out for the Long Rifles Fort Boise fall gun show,and I'm expecting a couple of gentlemen guests(members here) from your area. Any other September wk'end and I will put your event on the calender.. Onceabull
    "The Eagle is no flycatcher"

Boolit Mold
    Fleataxi:

1) Any other weekend except 9/13,14 and I am in, only 2 hours away and I have friends in Elko already - this one here in Winnimmucca was a blast.

2) Might be able to get more interest if you start another thread, try to attract the attention of readers who are bored with this thread and stopped reading it (it is 8 pages long and almost a year old already).

Fleataxi,
    I am 31/2 hours away in McGill. In fact, you are the closest China-Mart to me.LOL... but Sept has some potential for me here...Walt
    Last edited by NVWalt; 07-09-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Screwed up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678