Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: lee buldge kit

Banned

lee buldge kit

iam haf-en to run these 9mm thru lee's buldge buster kit i custom ordered. Hell, it works. Gotta keep better look on my sizing too. See, i pick up lots of 9mm brass at ft bragg, aint no telling where its been.

My lee buldge buster kit; Some take quite a bit of force, some not.

I have a pet pistol i like messin with, a DB-9. So i am feeding it some real nice reloads that i back off flakes just a lil'. This lil' 9mm want do +P and IMO , i aint sure how long it would do store ammo 9's.. Keep in mind i do have my sig938. I can take the DB-9 completely down, thats fun to me. It runs flawless and i have made 3 parts for it. I can't stand most plastic internal parts. My friend has a huge state-of-the-art machine shop for 35 years.

Let me say: I start with decapped super shiny brass.
    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...7DA5E45A3F.mp4

I have the Lee bulge buster kit but was aware they made a 9mm version as mine does 380, 357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm, 400 COR-BON, .45 GAP, .45 ACP, .45 Win Mag, and 41 Action Express. I use it for 45 ACP only since that is all from the list I shoot.
    Joe

am i correct that a bulge buster die is just a factory crimp die with the guts removed? and of course a pusher that fits into the press ram in place of a shell holder. i think i remember reading that someplace.
    Silver and Gold are for rich men. Lead and Brass is MY silver and gold! And when push comes to shove, one of my silver and gold pieces will be more valuable than a big pile of actual silver and gold.

Banned

Ive got the redding die for 40s and what i do to make it much eaiser is just spray a bit of one shot case lube on them. It doesnt take much and between running them through that die and then the sizer die when i reload it doesnt leave enough on to hurt a thing.

Boolit Master

How does the wife feel about mounting that press to the kitchen counter? LOL! Mine ran me back out to the garage after a pan of 2230 went across the tabletop.
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne

Banned

think so xwrench3. It does work great, but now i think 9 FCD will fo same but guess.

PK, no wife round here. Everythings out in garage, all under one roof. I'll stand there and watch tv and do 45acp thru FCD too.

Boolit Buddy
    The bulge buster is just a ram with the center drilled out and a threaded insert that fits your factory crimp die which also allows you to stick a catch can on top. I use mine for .40 since I have a Glock and a bunch of range brass I've been working on reloading for it.