Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: T/C 12ga. New Englander Kit

Banned

T/C 12ga. New Englander Kit

Look what I got!

It's a brand new in the box kit. I have been looking for one of these for years. Sad thing is, I need to sell it.

Boolit Master

That is very nice. I was not aware they made this in a kit. Years ago I built a TC Hawkin 50 caplock. Back then the barrel was in the white. Yours looks already blued. It is really too bad you can't keep it.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Banned

I have 2 of the 50 cal models. One was a kit I got when I was 14 for Christmas. That one shoots round balls awesome. The other will not shoot them at all. It will shoot the Lee REAL 250gr ones awesome. The second one has the false muzzle. That might be why it dislikes the balls. My kit came with all parts blued.

I have it listed on a few other forums right now. I need to get it more exposure than just listing it here. If it does not sell in a week, I am going to move it to Ebay. The barrels alone go for $300 on there.

Boolit Master

Those were nice , I had a TC built one house fire got that one , bought the kit , mine was blued already just finish the stock and put together , although quality control was lacking , trigger factory inlet was off about 3/8 th of inch , price for the factory built was 175.00 , kit a year or so later was a little less, was a while ago , still have it , still use it .

Banned
    I always wanted to try a kit, but, the prices are way too high and from all the years of reading I have done on the kits it seems to be a hassle. However, I look forward to seeing how yours turned out.