MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
WidenersRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad Data
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: Savior Gun Bags

Savior Gun Bags

I am not at all sure if this is the place I should post this but here goes. MODs ae free to move it if they feel it should be in another area of the Forum.

On other forums up here discussions always seem to come up with a request for suggestions for gun bags. In particular bags for take down rifles. Guys up here are looking for a hiking bag for their Ruger PCC or for a "bug" out bag etc.

I recently found and bought a "Savior" branded bag for my Ruger and Skorpian. The bags will hold two take down carbines, contain two pockets for pistols . maps etc and enough pockets to carry ammo or whatever you want to haul with you. The bags come in various lengths, colours, are well made of heavy material with padded backstraps. I bought mine off of Amazon.ca but I am sure the the US site carries them as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/Savior-Equipme.../dp/B077JNXGNB

I have two other bags but this one is far and away the best of the bunch/

I don;t often go out of may to recomend a particular product but this bag warrants a look.

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Mold
    My experience with Savior bags is the same. I have purchsed three and they are better than anything I have ever owned. Price is excellent for the quality.

Boolit Master

My adult step son gifted me one last Xmas......Pretty good home for my RR 223 and my built 7.62X39 AR..They both fit.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios