MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2WidenersLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 360640 Light brass four cavity HP or four cavity solid

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GLL View Post
    Am I the only one who has noticed that 45 2.1 has been "banned" ?

What's up? Now what happens to all of these Group Buys?

Jerry
    No, you aren't the only one. I'm assuming it's a temporary ban. It seems there is currently a ban rotation going on w/ quite a few members. I'd assume the mods would notify us of he's been permanently banned.

Sure hope it is temporary but seems to be a lot of this going on.

Boolit Buddy Low Budget Shooter's Avatar
    Thanks for the head's up. Where can I read about what got him banned?
    I'm not sure where all the money is that I've "saved" by casting and reloading!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Low Budget Shooter View Post
    Thanks for the head's up. Where can I read about what got him banned?
    You can't. The mods don't talk about why they banned people. The long and short of it is that the banning most likely stemmed from one of the high velocity threads. That's where the bans seem to come from.

Face palm....hope things get straightened out soon. Assets like the people you find on this forum are few and far between.
    My firearms project blog

Banned

I am sure he is on "vacation"

Boolit Master
    I would like to withdraw from this group buy. I'm number 74 on the sign-up list.

I just ordered one the in-stock overruns from the MP 359640 standard weight HP group buy from last fall.

Thanks,

Dave
    Psalm 18: 28-49
    Psalm 144: 1-8

I'm posting an updated list here.

1. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com..... One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    2. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....One 4 cavity solid plain base
    3. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....One 4 cavity gas check with large and penta pins
    4. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 at aol dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base solid
    5. meadmkr.....meadmkr at yahoo dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    6. Harter66.....hartr66 at hot mail dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base solid
    7. jiandawg.....jiandawg at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with penta pins
    8. Ramslammer.....namovlovatbigponddotcom..... One 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    9. SP5315.....wmclark AT email DOT com..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    10. SethD.....sethdoty 444 atg mail dot com..... One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    11. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmail d0t com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins, One 4 cavity plain base with all pins, One 4 cavity gas check solid and One 4 cavity plain base solid
    12. pergoman.....djhoran at comcast dot net ..... One 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    13. Rattlesnake Charlie.....charles underscoore nuss aat yyahoO dat coom..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    14. thespice....... xrsimon at Hotmail dot com .... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    15. 357 Voodoo.....kmack747 at gmail dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    16. Highland Drifter......brsterritt(at)yahoo(dot)com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and cup HP pins
    17. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45 at verizon dot net.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins and One 4 cavity plain base solid
    18. Stick man.....jstick dash man (no spaces) at live dott comm.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    19. Salmon-boy.....Salmon hyphen boy using comcast for net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large HP, penta HP and blank pins
    20. autodidact.....jbpaul at suddenlink dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    21. froggy.....lars at lince dot se.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    22. Coltman.....randy3496 at ggggggggmail.comm.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    23. kendwell.....kendwell at surfglobal dot net......One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    24. doctorggg.....gggmmg at verizon dot net......One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    25. harley45.....eric at whitetigerblog dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    26. Island Trash.....Brian.wittmann at g mail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins and One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    27. 2 dogs.....fcgarza0640 AT hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    29. Lloyd Smale.....lws at hotmail. com......One 4 cavity plain base with small HP and blank pins
    30. Olevern.....midimizeatwildbluedotnet; no spaces......One 4 cavity plain base solid
    31. Bushog.....boo-haaa AT hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pin options
    32. Hamish.....popeye91 at frontier dot com......One 4 cavity plain base solid
    33. jethunter.....j3526134 at telus dot net......One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup HP pins
    34. HighHook.....pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with cup HP pins
    35. Dubbel El.....laynel at bigfoot dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    36. paul h.....tolman_paulatyahoodotcom......One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup pins
    37. Ironwood.....Ironwood of evergreen at yAhoo dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    38. Taco Belly.....Fnauto5 @ yahoo dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with penta HP and blank pins
    39. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    40. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    41. rintinglen.....ghoglinathotmaildotcom......One 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    42. taugust.....g99jeb at aol dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    44. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    45. Stevtrains.....Stevtrains at aol..... One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and cup HP pins
    46. hicard.....hicard21 at outlook dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large, penta and cup HP pins
    47. Gelandangan.....Gelandangan At Yahoo Dot Com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    48. CSH.....shawnhoward31 at gmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    49. Idmcrook.....mjcrookston at msn dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and blank pins
    50. BK7saum.....bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    51. GL49.....larrybohn at ashlandhome dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    52. 358wcf.....Cvcooks AT astound dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    53. BruMatt.....Jmwbruce at a0L dot com .....One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup pins and One set of handles
    54. ashlyngr.....ashlyngrATcomcastDOTnet.....One 4 cavity plain base with penta and blank pins
    55. LabGuy.....LCEL at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    57. maderawood6.....maderawood6 at geemail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    58. Sgt Petro.....aaron petroski at GmAil dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    59. tja6435.....Tja6435 at gmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    60. WARD O.....ward dot olson At yahoo Dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large pins
    61. tacoma.....hector at chameleonusa dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base solid
    62. g.man10mm.....g (dot) man10mm (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    63. bcr.....brichards aat optics d.ot arizona do.t edu.....One 4 cavity gas check with large pins
    64. Jj850..... jasonj850 at yahoo dot com ......One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    65. rockydoc.....harley dot rock at knology dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and blank pins
    66. Nordicg3k.... nordic-g3k (at) bren-ten (dot) com .....One 4 cavity plain base mold with large hollow point pins
    67. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    68. wonderwolf.....wonderwolf at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta pins
    69. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large, penta and blank pins
    70. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and blank pins
    71. 41mag.....41mag (at) peoplepc (dot) com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large (2 sets), cup and blank pins
    72. RJM52.....vitalsupply at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base solid
    73. RJM52.....vitalsupply at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    74. Gmsharps.... gmsharps at cs dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins

If you want on, off, or if your info is wrong in this list post up. If everything is correct your good.
    Last edited by freebullet; 03-11-2015 at 04:25 PM.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by thespice View Post
    ill take a plainbase with all pins.....
    xrsimon at Hotmail dot com
    im not on that list so please add me thanks

thespice your #14.

There are a couple other empty slots I'll fill in as folks sign up.

Boolit Master

I'm out. The wait has been too long. Please remove me. I'm number 28 on the list.

Updated....

Please remove me.
    I'm number 56 on the list.

Thanks!!

Boolit Buddy Low Budget Shooter's Avatar
    Freebullet, thanks for working on this. Please remove me from this buy, #66. Thanks. LBS
    I'm not sure where all the money is that I've "saved" by casting and reloading!

Boolit Mold
    Please add me to the list. I'd like the 4-cavity with the large HP pins. Thanks.

nordic-g3k (at) bren-ten (dot) com
    Come visit the BREN-TEN.com website and BREN-TEN.com forum for info and discussion on the Bren Ten and other 10mm firearms!

Boolit Bub
    I want one Please, 4 cavity, gc, all pins. jasonj850 at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by jj850; 03-09-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Updated...

Nordicg3k
    Need to know if you want a gas check or plain base mold.

Boolit Master

gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins

Boolit Mold
    Plain base please. Thanks!
    Come visit the BREN-TEN.com website and BREN-TEN.com forum for info and discussion on the Bren Ten and other 10mm firearms!

Vendor Sponsor

This GB is closed!
    Blocks are on the machine.....
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast