Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RepackboxTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MiHec 360640 Light brass four cavity HP or four cavity solid

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 360640 Light brass four cavity HP or four cavity solid

MiHec 360640 Light brass four cavity HP or four cavity solid in GC or PB This is a new lighter weight for this boolit and a sign-up thread. It is available in 0.360" diameter.

For the four cavity solid, the price is $90 with plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity cramer HP, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3) cup HP, 4) blank pin for solid

Please give your disguised e-mail address (you won't be on the list for an invoice unless you do so) and the number of molds, base style and type you want.

Note: A gas check base style has been added. Please state which Gas Check (GC) or Plain Base (PB) mold you want.

The discussion thread is here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...0640-at-125gns

1. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com..... One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    2. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....One 4 cavity solid plain base
    3. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....One 4 cavity gas check with large and penta pins
    4. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 at aol dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base solid
    5. meadmkr.....meadmkr at yahoo dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    6. Harter66.....hartr66 at hot mail dot com..... One 4 cavity plain base solid
    7. jiandawg.....jiandawg at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with penta pins
    8. Ramslammer.....namovlovatbigponddotcom..... One 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    9. SP5315.....wmclark AT email DOT com..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    10. SethD.....sethdoty 444 atg mail dot com..... One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    11. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmail d0t com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins, One 4 cavity plain base with all pins, One 4 cavity gas check solid and One 4 cavity plain base solid
    12. pergoman.....djhoran at comcast dot net ..... One 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    13. Rattlesnake Charlie.....charles underscoore nuss aat yyahoO dat coom..... One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    14. nannyhammer.....djmlreeves at centurytel dot net..... One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup HP pins
    15. 357 Voodoo.....kmack747 at gmail dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    16. Highland Drifter......brsterritt(at)yahoo(dot)com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and cup HP pins
    17. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45 at verizon dot net.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins and One 4 cavity plain base solid
    18. Stick man.....jstick dash man (no spaces) at live dott comm.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    19. Salmon-boy.....Salmon hyphen boy using comcast for net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large HP, penta HP and blank pins
    20. autodidact.....jbpaul at suddenlink dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    21. froggy.....lars at lince dot se.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    22. Coltman.....randy3496 at ggggggggmail.comm.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    23. kendwell.....kendwell at surfglobal dot net......One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    24. doctorggg.....gggmmg at verizon dot net......One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    25. harley45.....eric at whitetigerblog dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    26. Island Trash.....Brian.wittmann at g mail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins and One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    27. 2 dogs.....fcgarza0640 AT hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    28. Usafrox.....jasonbrimley11 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large and penta HP pins
    29. Lloyd Smale.....lws at hotmail. com......One 4 cavity plain base with small HP and blank pins
    30. Olevern.....midimizeatwildbluedotnet; no spaces......One 4 cavity plain base solid
    31. Bushog.....boo-haaa AT hotmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pin options
    32. Hamish.....popeye91 at frontier dot com......One 4 cavity plain base solid
    33. jethunter.....j3526134 at telus dot net......One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup HP pins
    34. HighHook.....pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with cup HP pins
    35. Dubbel El.....laynel at bigfoot dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    36. paul h.....tolman_paulatyahoodotcom......One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup pins
    37. Ironwood.....Ironwood of evergreen at yAhoo dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    38. Taco Belly.....Fnauto5 @ yahoo dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with penta HP and blank pins
    39. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    40. AZBrian.....sellsell(at)cox(d0t)net.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    41. rintinglen.....ghoglinathotmaildotcom......One 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    42. taugust.....g99jeb at aol dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    43. DHC.....icpilot [at] yahoo [dot] com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    44. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com......One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    45. Stevtrains.....Stevtrains at aol..... One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and cup HP pins
    46. hicard.....hicard21 at outlook dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large, penta and cup HP pins
    47. Gelandangan.....Gelandangan At Yahoo Dot Com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    48. CSH.....shawnhoward31 at gmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    49. Idmcrook.....mjcrookston at msn dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and blank pins
    50. BK7saum.....bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    51. GL49.....larrybohn at ashlandhome dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    52. 358wcf.....Cvcooks AT astound dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    53. BruMatt.....Jmwbruce at a0L dot com .....One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup pins and One set of handles
    54. ashlyngr.....ashlyngrATcomcastDOTnet.....One 4 cavity plain base with penta and blank pins
    55. LabGuy.....LCEL at hotmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    56. Luskejeger.....kri_stiansen AT yahoo DOT no.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    57. maderawood6.....maderawood6 at geemail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    58. Sgt Petro.....aaron petroski at GmAil dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    59. tja6435.....Tja6435 at gmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    60. WARD O.....ward dot olson At yahoo Dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large pins
    61. tacoma.....hector at chameleonusa dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base solid
    62. g.man10mm.....g (dot) man10mm (at) gmail (dot) com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    63. bcr.....brichards aat optics d.ot arizona do.t edu.....One 4 cavity gas check with large pins
    64. VHoward..... vhoward1122 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and cup pins
    65. rockydoc.....harley dot rock at knology dot net.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and blank pins
    66. Low Budget Shooter.....jeff DOTT richard DOTT young AT GEEMALE DOTT COMM.....One 4 cavity solid plain base
    67. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions DOT com.....One 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    68. wonderwolf.....wonderwolf at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large and penta pins
    69. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large, penta and blank pins
    70. Loc n Load.....Wewestjr01 at frontier dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large, penta and blank pins
    71. 41mag.....41mag (at) peoplepc (dot) com.....One 4 cavity gas check with large (2 sets), cup and blank pins
    72. RJM52.....vitalsupply at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base solid
    73. RJM52.....vitalsupply at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    74. DR Owl Creek.....drowlcreek at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity plain base with large, cup and blank pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MiHec 360640 Light GC-PB.jpg  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 01-20-2015 at 07:04 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

I really liked the second drawing better but I will still sign up. 4 cavity gas checked w/ all pins. dragon813gt at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by dragon813gt; 01-12-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Boolit Master
    Bob:

I knew the nose length was variable but I still prefer the longer "classic" style of your earlier designs !
    They all have worked well in .357 Maximum !

I will take:

a) One 4-cavity solid

b) One 4-cavity Cramer + large pins + penta pins

gllewis at pasadena dot edu

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Master
    Looks good! I am in for a four cavity solid.
    BodyDoc447 at aol dot com

Thanks!
    Doc

Boolit Buddy

Looks like good varmint medicine!!

4 cavity large hp pins
    Wantoutofca(at)gmail(dot)com

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Put me down for a 4 cavity solid PB.

hartr66 at hot mail dot com
    Last edited by Harter66; 01-15-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Man
    Is a gas check an option on this one?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 45 2.1 View Post
    Not on this one..............
    Last edited by xacex; 01-13-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by xacex View Post
    Bummer, that's what interested me in the discussion of the design. Oh well, maybe next time...
    Ditto here, I was hoping for a high velocity short range varmint load out of a 357 revolver. Pretty much have to have a gc for that application. Oh well.

I'll take a solid one with a plain base
    canerod at bigpond dot net dot au
    Last edited by gundownunder; 01-14-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    Hard work made me what I am today,
    Broken and broke
    Bob

Boolit Buddy
    G'Day 45 2.1
    How about running a similar boolit with a gc?
    Juddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ramslammer View Post
    G'Day 45 2.1 How about running a similar boolit with a gc?
    Juddy
    OK, you guys win.... A gas check option has been added. The first six participants need to choose and alter their posts accordingly.

Thread updated............................

Boolit Grand Master

I'm #1. Make mine a gas check since its an option.

Boolit Buddy
    G'Day
    Cramer with large pins GC please.
    namovlovatbigponddotcom

Thanks 45 2.1
    Juddy

Boolit Buddy

#4 on the list
    Gc please

Boolit Buddy
    I'd like one 4 cavity, HP PB with all pins.

wmclark AT email DOT com

Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    G'Day
    Where's all the interested parties off the discussion thread?????????????????
    Juddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ramslammer View Post
    G'Day
    Where's all the interested parties off the discussion thread?????????????????
    Juddy
    After running a few of these you'll find that not all the folks that were interested show up. You just try to keep it forward enough folks will see it and hope for the best.

Boolit Master
    Plain base for my mould, please.

Thanks,
    Doc

Boolit Man
    Since a gc option has been added I will take a four cavity with all pins. sethdoty 444 atg mail dot com.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast