WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Reloading Everything
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 359-220-FN Hunting Boolit 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer

Please add me to the list. I want the 4 cavity with the hp pin.

hicard21atoutlookdotcom
    This country has gone to hell but now there is hope for us.

Boolit Master

Updated to add hicard...

1. SethD.....sethdoty 44 4 at hot mail dot com..... One 4 cavity mold with large HP pins
    2. castblast.....sthwld64 at gmail dot com..... One 2 cavity mold with large HP pins
    3. 258bob.....mbmjz at aol com..... One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    4. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45@verizon dot net..... One 2 cavity mold with large HP pins
    5. jixxerbill...... ???
    6. Shakey Jakey.....putzieataoldotkom..... One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    7. NYBushBro.....mopedmedic AT hotmail DOT com..... One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    8. RugerFan.....wolf913 at yahoo dot com..... One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    9. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 at aol DOT com..... One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    10. Elkins45.....Elkins (at) iglou {dot} com..... One 2 cavity mold with large HP pins
    11. the bigmac.....need e-mail address.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    12. Beagle333.....shutupandjump at yahQQ dot cQm.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    13. Island Trash.....Brian.wittmann at g mail dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins and One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    14. hoagie214......mjardcore at hotmail dot com......One 2 cavity mold with blank pins
    15. HandLoad......KYTGuy(at)Comcast(Point)net......One 2 Cavity Mold, with either Both sets of Pins, or one set that is reversible.
    16. RJM52......vitalsupplynh at gmail dot com......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    17. Fast Asleep..... tmjanke at sbcglobal dot net......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    18. WKAYE.....kaye1(at)bellaliant(dot)net.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    19. FLYCUTTER.....R underscore KARK AT att DOT net......One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    20. jroc.....jroc324 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    21. bushog......boo-haaa at hotmail dot com......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    22. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    23. alha.....snowserver (at) hotmaildotcom ......One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    24. Alan.....aeatwood2 at yahoo dot com......One 2 cavity mold with large HP pins
    25. Echo.....edsanford @ cox dot net......One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    26. Greg.....kratzner (at) charter (dot) net......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    27. micky blue.....Bowtied_micky at yahoo dot cm......One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    28. Uncle Bob.....maddem358 at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    30. Vtnam68.....timratolypendotcom.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    31. jimgun.....jgruver2013 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    32. Djones....djones jones 1 8 4 @ g m ail dot com.....One four cavity with all of the pins gas check
    33. ValorsMinion.....strafeology (at) g mail (dot) com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    34. farmbif.....farmbif at aol dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with large HP pins
    35. autodidact.....jbpaul (at) suddenlink (dot) net.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    36. Dthunter.....darcytndall At gmail dot com.....One 2 cavity mold with large HP and blank pins
    37. skeet028.....gunner at tctwest dot net.....One 2 cavity mold with large HP and blank pins
    38. HighHook.....Pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with large HP pins
    39. Bjornb.....alaska1957 at gmail dot com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    40. IIJSavoy.....iijsep at gmail dot com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    41. Nueces.....mhkilgore...at...mac...decimal...com... ..One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    42. CSH.....shawnhoward31atgmaildotcom.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    43. Aaron.....5090shilohatgmail dotcom.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    44. woody402.....Woody402 at rochester dot rr dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    45. CML.....CHRONIC SUBSONIC AT G MAIL DOT COM.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    47. BK7saum.....Bradleyk4860 AT.gmail DOT com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    48. ballistim.....ballistim(at)yahoo(dot)com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    49. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    50. TUG.....ronnieg nine seven eight 6 six at yahoo dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    51. Shootist.....dennischeryl45ATsbcglobal.net.....One 2 cavity mold with large pins
    52. blaser.306.....barclaypainter(at)shaw(dot)ca.....O ne 2 cavity mold with all pins
    53. bjordan..... burwelljordan(at)hot mail(dot)com.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    54. Jason Freeman.....jasonlfreeman at bellsouth dot net.....One 2 cavity mold with all pins
    55. Jaybird62.....JayLangston at Comcast dot net.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    56. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions dot com.....One 4 cavity mold with all pins
    57. Dirtdgger....dirtdgger3355 at yahoo dot com....2 cavity with all pins
    58. Rick B....hplong range at g mail dot com....two cavity with all the pins
    59. R8ed.....johneatk@comcast.net.....one 2 cavity with all pins
    60. fivegunner....fivegunner-at- @sbcgolbal-dot-net....one 4 cavity mold with all the pins
    61. hicard.....hicard21atoutlookdotcom...one 4 cavity with the hp pin
    62. Beau Cassidy....orthonpbeauatyahoodotcom....one 2 cavity with flat and HP pins.
    Last edited by Beau Cassidy; 07-12-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master

CLOSED....... Going on the mill next week. Thanks for everybody's participation.
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    Excellent. Looking forward to this one.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

where rocks are shot at & milk jugs, too...
    Yes!!!
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston S. Churchill

Just in time for some load development before deer season! Woohoo. 35 rem and 358 win will be happy.
    The road less traveled ain't for the faint of heart

Boolit Bub
    I'm a group buy virgin. How long does manufacturing usually take?
    Who, how, and when do I pay?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by R8ed View Post
    I'm a group buy virgin. How long does manufacturing usually take?
    Who, how, and when do I pay?
    I can take a few weeks to make the blocks, then Miha will send those on the list paypal invoices for payment. All we gotta do now is sit tight.

Boolit Master
    Shameless bump...

It's been a long time coming and was too funny because I picked up a 35 Rem just a couple days before this buy closed. I am so looking forward to loading for my new to me old rifle. looks like it will make it in time for rifle season this year.

I am #61 on the list and my handle is spelled wrong. Just want to make sure that I get notified when it is time to pay for the mold. My handle is hicard, not hucard. Just for the record.
    This country has gone to hell but now there is hope for us.

Boolit Master

Fixed. My apologies.
    At one with the gun.

If there's any over runs of this I'd be very interested in a 2 cav. Thanks.
    -Jesse

Boolit Master

There usually is. Contact Miha once paypals go out. I fully expected this one to have already been billed out but it hasn't
    At one with the gun.

Boolit Master
    I was wondering if anyone had gotten call for payment yet. At least now I know I didn't miss it.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Seems this and the heavy 41 are in limbo a little longer than normal....I am sure it will be any day now that I spent the PP $ put aside for them LOL

Vendor Sponsor

Disaster...... set back for 14 days - sorry boys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-08-04 11.36.05.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	145924
    www.mp-molds.com
    --------------------------------------
    If you want to win, you must not lose

Boolit Master

Ouch. Guess we'll be waiting an extra two weeks.

Oh well and thanks for the update. I have learned patience waiting for these and it is not a trait I was born with Did enjoy the glimpse of the brass beauty anyhow.

Sorry Miha. I hope your cherry maker is working with you on the cost. That is unfortunate.
    The road less traveled ain't for the faint of heart

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast