Lee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2Repackbox
Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
PBcastco Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lyman Mold Chart Via Ol' Buffalo Bullet Co.

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Mold
    Some of them are discontinued, does anyone know if drawings exist anywhere for lyman molds? I am interested in having accurate molds make some that have been discontinued.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    Some of them are discontinued, does anyone know if drawings exist anywhere for lyman molds? I am interested in having accurate molds make some that have been discontinued.
    NOE Bullet Moulds makes several Lyman clones, scattered in among their other molds; you may want to check their website. The site has detailed drawings for each mold they manufacture. I have quite a few of their molds, Lyman clones as well as the products of others' designs, and I highly recommend them. Accurate makes a good product, as well, so the best of luck in finding what you are looking for!

I fully expect other mold manufacturers have Lyman clones in their product line, so my thought is to keep on looking, checking, and asking the occasional question.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Harper, what Ideal mold caliber you want Accurate to make. Tom has cloned several for me. They are in inventory listed as “clone of Ideal xyz”
    Regards
    John

Many of y'all know this stuff by heart......but for us newbies, this type of info is priceless. I was able to print out the list before hitting the wrong button and closing the thread before I had "subscribed" (which is the only way I know to reliably find topics later that I have not commented in).
    After searching for it for several hours I found it again and now have it, and this one:

http://ps-2.kev009.com/ohlandl/Cast_...criptions.html

both printed, to go in a binder, saved in my computer files and saved on a thumb drive......
    Note, having a "recently viewed" feature would have made it much simpler.......just sayin.
    Last edited by Ural Driver; 05-24-2021 at 01:43 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

What I want to find is a cross-reference that will tell me which nose punches I need for my Lyman lube-sizer to fit bullets from other mould makers - especially Lee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123