Load DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee Precision
WidenersSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reloader 7??

i do not ever remember seeing colored flakes in any of it. but then i have only been doing this since the mid eighties. so i am not a real veteran of reloading. my late uncle was a real veteran. i remember some of his stuff back in the early 1970's. he had been doing it a long time at that point. in any case, reloder 7 is one of the most versatile powders around. it is one of the few powders that i really should be buying in 8 pound containers.
    Silver and Gold are for rich men. Lead and Brass is MY silver and gold! And when push comes to shove, one of my silver and gold pieces will be more valuable than a big pile of actual silver and gold.

Boolit Buddy

Been using it for + 20 yrs, burnt it up without caring about color. I thought it was gray extruded powder and looks shorter than 4064, but seemed a bit thicker. Really like it in 45-70. Never had any go bad/smell strange so no reason to closely examine. Metered well in my powder dispenser.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12