RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: Alberta / Edmonton Area - Where do you get your lead?

Boolit Mold

Alberta / Edmonton Area - Where do you get your lead?

I have searched high and low... and alas... no lead. One scrap place told me 5$ a pound for WW's... I laughed. Anyone know where I could pick up a few hundred lbs of ww's and/or lino?

Boolit Mold
    Keep checking your local tire shops. Don't forget about large tire retailers like Wally Mart and Cambodian Tire. If they won't sell you any, you may have to venture out of the city to the smaller towns. Just picked up 2 x 5 gallon buckets today in an east central Alberta tire shop.

You might not want to say you want the WW for casting bullets. Tell em you need some weight for the back of your vehicle for the winter.

Boolit Buddy
    Vehicle junk yards. They have to to pull all the wheels before they crush, break the tires apart and also remove all battery cable ends etc. They usually have buckets of it when they are doing a pre crusher prep.

I've got access to some lead at a local (metal) scrapyard, including some isotope stuff.
    Do any of the Canadians here think there is enough of a market here to grab this and resell it? I've been buying SB & SN and alloying any pure lead I've collected over the years to a known alloy as well.

Contact me if you need something and I'll see what I can come up with.