WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataReloading Everything
Lee Precision RotoMetals2

Thread: Need pic of a CH Mark IV Auto champ

Need pic of a CH Mark IV Auto champ

Steve here... im trying to update my Autochamp Mark 5 to a Mark 4 priming system. I think i'm missing a few parts. Hoped someone could post a pic of there Mark 4, front and rear of the machine
    Thanks
    Steve

Ask Seagiant. He's got the one previously owned by me.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    Ask Seagiant. He's got the one previously owned by me.

Randy
    Seagiant is out of "range" for a while...

Hopefully someone else can help. Roundnoser?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by z4lunch View Post
    Steve here... im trying to update my Autochamp Mark 5 to a Mark 4 priming system. I think i'm missing a few parts. Hoped someone could post a pic of there Mark 4, front and rear of the machine
    Thanks
    Steve
    I have a Mark IV. I'll get a couple of pictures posted later today (I'm just waking up and having my coffee....not fully functional yet!).

Check this thread for a pic of my Mark IV. Its not the best, but it will get you started.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=151539
    Last edited by Roundnoser; 10-14-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: update information
    Jon

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by z4lunch View Post
    Thanks
    Steve
    Have you checked with CH-4D? They have many manuals on their web site. I have dealt with them in the past and they are very responsive. I'll bet they may have a copy of the Mark IV somewhere in their archives.

http://www.ch4d.com/support/product-manuals
    Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
    Sometimes it is better to just smile and walk away.

You can always tell a Handloader, by his unceasing quest for spent brass.

Boolit Master
    Hi Steve,
    Pm sent. Like the man said ,CH has manual and parts schematic on their revamped site and will probably be more useful than a pic. I'll help any way I can,let me know!
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seagiant View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Pm sent. Like the man said ,CH has manual and parts schematic on their revamped site and will probably be more useful than a pic. I'll help any way I can,let me know!
    Hi,
    Aw,hec here you go! Still suffering from the jet lag! Ha! I'll get the front too! Give me a sec.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Let me know if you have any questions as I've always had "fun" with my Mark IV!!!